NJC 2018 Date Announcement

I used to use points at the courtyard by the convention center and take the monorail, but I don't get points anymore.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oh man, that sucks. It was awesome having everyone in the same hotel, back in the day.

Eh, I’m glad we don’t stick to a single hotel anymore. I’m an MLife loyalist, so it sucked having to stay at a Total Rewards hotel, but I felt like I had to so the room block got filled up. Now we can stay wherever, so Gulley can stay at the Linq next to his beloved s—-hole O’Shea’s and I can stay at Vdara away from that s—-hole. :)

Reactions: JEP
Eh, I’m glad we don’t stick to a single hotel anymore. I’m an MLife loyalist, so it sucked having to stay at a Total Rewards hotel, but I felt like I had to so the room block got filled up. Now we can stay wherever, so Gulley can stay at the Linq next to his beloved s—-hole O’Shea’s and I can stay at Vdara away from that s—-hole. :)

Y’all are gonna do what in each other’s hole? Should be good!

NATCA Communicating for Safety overlaps with this this year, are their any further details, I could potentially make it for a day.

Might buy my airfare this weekend. A few months ago I was sure I was going to go. But I just got a phone interview for a mapping position last week so we’ll see how that pans out.

Quick side note: I really don’t like how the Vegas flights from Omaha leave at 4:00pm and get to Vegas at 10:00PM. I might try Southwest. I would try Allegeint but seeing how I like living and stuff I’m going to say no.

That has never happened once since the airline started in 1998 but it's still a witty punchline.

Got weekends off first half of the month, but that ain't helping much.
One of these years

Back