Next Up in the RLA Conga Line

Which is why I stated we had 208 leave at our place. WN has been a stepping stone for the big 3 on a massive scale lately. Not that it never was not, but now its just a flood gate.

Yeah but I’m sure that we’ve had more than that leave our place of employment and we have a fraction of the pilots at WN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some foamer on Facebook would condemn you for being disloyal or something, whereas I will simply give you a digital high-five and congrats.
I mean a few people tried to tell me we’re in the midst of a media-unreported depression and I am going get furloughed. That’s almost the same, right?

No?

One guy saying you’re disloyal for leaving is just a jealous level of crap.

But a guy saying yikes be careful, leaving 8 yrs behind to go to United (a place historically known to furlough at the drop of a fly), sounds like a guy who actually cares and is just urging caution.

I say to each his own, whatever makes you happy.

Which is why I stated we had 208 leave at our place. WN has been a stepping stone for the big 3 on a massive scale lately. Not that it never was not, but now its just a flood gate.
That's not a fair statement. It was a very popular employment option during times when every other airline was furloughing thousands.

This just isn't one of those times. 😋

You’ve clearly never heard of shorts before.

Watch the Big Short if you haven’t already.
Michael Burry is a perma-bear who has been trying to call defaults and recessions every damn near 2 years since his hit on the subprime mortgage crisis. Good for him, but the guy is a weirdo and acts like he is in a constant state of depression.

Very far from any patriotic man.

Rooting against the American economy is unpatriotic. Change my mind.
OIP.jpeg

I mean a few people tried to tell me we’re in the midst of a media-unreported depression and I am going get furloughed. That’s almost the same, right?
Oh they're out there.

You know, the economy sucks… or something. That's what I keep hearing on certain channels and podcasts. i'm buying gold and going all cash! LOL

Yeah, evidently the membership was majority-satisfied and then some with what is now the American CBA, 2023 edition. Those are not political conditions conducive to switching unions.
I think it is possible for it to change. Everyone saw the process and misteps along the way to get the TA they ultimately voted for. I also wonder how many people voted for it simply due to fatigue from the process.

Back