Newest members of the Jetcareers family!

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to announce the arrival of the two newest members of jetcareers and my family!

I had a son, Benjamin, born today 4# 15oz and a daughter, Anna, 5# 11oz.

Mrs. Chunk is doing great, albeit tired. I am finishing this post and going to bed. I am absolutely floored by the experience...totally overwhelming.

Chunk

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats!

Kristie and I were wondering when it was time!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to announce the arrival of the two newest members of jetcareers and my family!

I had a son, Benjamin, born today 4# 15oz and a daughter, Anna, 5# 11oz.

Mrs. Chunk is doing great, albeit tired. I am finishing this post and going to bed. I am absolutely floored by the experience...totally overwhelming.

Chunk

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations, buddy! And you will never forget my birthday, either. Hey, good things happen on September 5, I guess.

grin.gif

Congrats to you and your Wife. Enjoy your sleep now while you can... U knocked out one Bird With Two Stones !!!
smile.gif

You Da Man :?)

Thanks for all the warm replies...hopefully, mom and anna will come home tomorrow. Ben will have to stay a little while for some not-too-serious stuff...All the pain and difficulty is soooo worth it! My wife said today that yes, she wants to do it all again. That's something for the day after delivery and after spending 31 days inpatient on bedrest. What an intense bond...they can melt you with a glance or a sound.

chunk

Hey, I didn't know you had TWINS!! I thought there was just one in there! LOL. Well you know if we end up there I will be more then happy to babysit any time!
smile.gif

Well, I might have to do one baby at a time. LOL But I have a toddler that I would gladly leave with Corbin, so I can take care of a newborn!! Enjoy them while they are new and can't walk! LOL.

Back