CiscoLV21

Hello and I am glad to have found this site. I got out of the USAF in 88' , worked afterward at Rich International and Batch Air Universal briefly and then moved back home to Marietta, Ga. This was right about the time Frank Lorenzo--Eastern and Pan Am went belly up. I was unable to find work and soon after found myself working in 2 menial jobs and started college. I have since been in and out of the IT field, here in Vegas IT is wishy washy and much of it is contract work--3-6 month assignments. I was a Jet Engine Mechanic (42652) at Homestead AFB, Fl. BEFORE the Hurricane! I really enjoyed my job and in hindsight wish I had grabbed the A & P like some off the guys did while on active duty. Being single with no children and having basically only my Dad, Sister and Niece for relatives, I am considering getting the A & P and looking for work in the Middle Eastern Gulf States. I was trained to be a Power Plant Tech. I wanted to gain some flight line experience but could not make it happen.
I am glad to be here and I hope to gain some knowledge and tips for re entering the field. Thank You!

Back