New Southwest Livery leaked?

That's the best part I think, the "F".

A friend of mine said that the new SWA livery looks like "Hot Dog on a Stick". He's right.
61e398144839a00a1d65c287934f3f0e.jpg

I like the SWA livery. My only grudge, I wish they would have still painted the flap fairings, and not left them plain. As for Frontier, I previously said it in another thread. But they brought back the "F" from my childhood.

To heck with the paint scheme changes (didn't we just go through this with them?). I want a return to the old flight attendant attire.
southwestairlines70s.jpg

Hopefully this isn't real. You would think they would at least do some R&D before painting an actual airplane. How much does it cost to paint a 737? What can I say, they should have asked JC first!

Mustard was the best. When they went from mustard to blue, that was quite a leap. This is going from purplish-blue to regular blue. Just a small evolution. Meh.

Is this real life?.......... But seriously is this real?

Yes. It really was like that when they started.

Pax also used to get complimentary bottles of whiskey on one of the DAL flights. Too lazy to look it up.

I guess I'm one of the few who think their current livery looks good, and the retro SWA livery looks neat too. Maybe the retro livery was so ugly it looked cool.. idk

I liked the mustard rockets. I didn't find them as boring as the current livery. Back when SJC was full of them, I enjoyed seeing lots of Southwest planes. With the Canyon Blue, not so much. They're about as boring as 50-seat RJs.

Back