New Southwest Livery leaked?

To heck with the paint scheme changes (didn't we just go through this with them?). I want a return to the old flight attendant attire.
southwestairlines70s.jpg

Not when those same flight attendants are still working there 40+ years later. I don't think anyone wants to see them try to squeeze back into those hot pants.

Frontier loves to drum up press. Remember the whole save the animals thing? This big announcement of a new paint scheme, when all they've done is change a font and make the animal a little bigger, I call this scheme Magnum.

Probably better just to start out fresh instead of "re-mixing" the original as at some point, well, heck, any web designer knows what I'm talking about.

In the USA. Europe (Eastern) and Asia? Yowza!

I remember loading up the crew bus in FCO a few years ago (with the standard FCO seniority cabin crew that was already off probation before I was even in junior high school) and there was a South African Airlines crew next to us and you should have heard the gasps, hisses and consternation.

"What are they all, CHILDREN?"

"That's a uniform?!"

"It's an airplane, not a dance club!"

"Ok Ingrid, calm down and hop on the bus, we'll get ya back to your cat shortly"

We'll all get used to it eventually. Could you imagine how good some airliners could look if they didn't have a 6 year old pitch them the new livery designs?

RDoug said:
To heck with the paint scheme changes (didn't we just go through this with them?). I want a return to the old flight attendant attire.
southwestairlines70s.jpg

Not when those same flight attendants are still working there 40+ years later. I don't think anyone wants to see them try to squeeze back into those hot pants.

Or bend over to lace up the boots. Those boots are not made for walking!

Back