New Orleans

I say it depends on traffic and what route you take everyday, and what time. I live in Gretna. I checked once and I think it was only somewhere around 10-15 miles from my apartment to the airport and it took me an hour to get home everyday. Traffic here sucks and there's a lot of construction on I-10 all the time. At least you won't have to deal with the toll bridge everyday though! lol

Toll bridge! That is what takes us on the westbank so long. Kenner is no big deal unless you catch all the other traffic on the way to work for 8-9 o'clock. It's been what 20 years. Spot taxing when something is paid for 50 times at least drives me up the wall. There is a new twin span bridge being built going into the city...why not put a toll there and take the one here down. I guess the westbank will pay for the people in Slidell to go to work everyday now as well. I'd say it's all about what time you have to be at the tower. I may be working there on the field in the very near future. Sorry I can't help you with the cost of CFI. I'm doing mine as cheap as I can and would like to have it by the time you get here in Aug. Keep in touch.

Back