New Moderator: ATLTRACON

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Ok, check it out:

attachment.php

See that big "jump" in the traffic data in the first third? That's when Jetcareers got "discovered" by the ATC crowd and there's been explosive growth in that circle since.

So wouldn't it be a obvious choice to have a ATC member of the team? :) Of course!

And we always need help moderating the website so I've decided to wreck ATLTRACON's free time and sanity by making him a new member of the moderation team here at the website!

Welcome! :) And thanks!

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 386
That's the great thing about you Dough. You give and you give and you give. I'm sure all of ALTRANCON's friends will be happy to see the last of him.:laff:

I know that's why I figured I'd start with something light. I'll start up a global warming or abortion thread once he gets his shirt cut.

How about chemtrails for starters.

Then we'll get him signed off with a simulated "SteveC's on a trip/Doug & Kristie are stuck non-revving somewhere/MQAAORD's making pancakes/E_Dawg's off E-dogging/JEP geeking out on World of Warcraft" Gulfstream thread! :)

How about chemtrails for starters.

Then we'll get him signed off with a simulated "SteveC's on a trip/Doug & Kristie are stuck non-revving somewhere/MQAAORD's making pancakes/E_Dawg's off E-dogging/JEP geeking out on World of Warcraft" Gulfstream thread! :)

And a big "Welcome to the School of Hard Knocks", JC-style ;)

Congrats. I stick my head down in the ATC thread every once in a while. I never knew that controllers and there wannabe's were so wacky! You've got to herd them over into the LAV some so that they can share there wackiness with the rest of us.:D

He was sought out because the ATC section was in desperate need of a mod who was actually IN ATC!

We are grateful for his experience, knowledge and are happy to have him as a part of our mod staff. :)

So now I've gotta wonder when I check on at eleven thousand with echo if I'm talking with a mod?

If I'm an ####### to him, am I going to get vecotred to Savannah on the downwind? :)

So now I've gotta wonder when I check on at eleven thousand with echo if I'm talking with a mod?

If I'm an ####### to him, am I going to get vecotred to Savannah on the downwind? :)
You better not be "checkin' on," Mr. Airline Pilot Guy. ;)

Oh I am in fact, checkin' on. And I say three seven oh, and you know what? I'll even ask the controllers how they're doin'!

I'm a rebel.

Oh I am in fact, checkin' on. And I say three seven oh, and you know what? I'll even ask the controllers how they're doin'!

I'm a rebel.
LOL... a rebel indeed!

Congrats to ATLTRACON! Now I wonder if we should have some sort of code word to use when checking in to ATL_CTR.

If you actually checked on with the ATIS you get brownie points and I make you #1 to the airport. Lately, with the experience levels lowering, it seems these things are forgotten on check on; Alititude leaving (if in climb/descent), assigned altitude and ATIS code. You would not believe the amount of extra time during the day that is wasted verifying these things with a few thousand aircraft per day.

LOL... a rebel indeed!

Congrats to ATLTRACON! Now I wonder if we should have some sort of code word to use when checking in to ATL_CTR.

Just ask for CJ. BTW did you mean ATL_CTR to be Atlanta Center? If you did I feel slighted. ATLTRACON = ATL TRACON...don't mind me I've had three hours sleep and have to go in for another mid for the next two nights.

Back