New Moderator: ATLTRACON

Which obviously is not a reflection on you. . .but rather a reflection of the inability of some to fail at reading comprehension, and/or listening skills.

;)

I love you Doug Taylor.

Oh yeah, kiss that bootie:nana2:

13005.gif

By any chance, you like to said "yes, Sir" on Tracon Freq. ?

I did most of my flight training doown in ATL(FTY). I had a great time with Tracon guys and gals. :):p:D

by making him a new member of the moderation team here at the website!!

Geez Doug what's the fun in being on the "moderation team" here at JC? I kind of feel sorry for ATLTracon and I'm starting to reconsider my Network JC trip if this is the way things are going around here! :D

Geez Doug what's the fun in being on the "moderation team" here at JC? I kind of feel sorry for ATLTracon and I'm starting to reconsider my Network JC trip if this is the way things are going around here! :D

Dude you're gonna be at NJC? That's freakin' awesome!

If you actually checked on with the ATIS you get brownie points and I make you #1 to the airport. Lately, with the experience levels lowering, it seems these things are forgotten on check on; Alititude leaving (if in climb/descent), assigned altitude and ATIS code. You would not believe the amount of extra time during the day that is wasted verifying these things with a few thousand aircraft per day.

8 of 10 times I check onto approach in ORD with the ATIS, the next question they ask me will be if I have the ATIS. I just look over at my FO with my arms up in the air. LOL.....welcome on.

Excellent! It was getting kind of boring calling SteveC a fascist all the time. I need a few new mods to give a hard time. ;)

So you're going to always get vectored behind an ATR, assigned the south runway and holding in perpetuity on the west-end!"

Back