New Moderator: ATLTRACON

If you actually checked on with the ATIS you get brownie points and I make you #1 to the airport. Lately, with the experience levels lowering, it seems these things are forgotten on check on; Alititude leaving (if in climb/descent), assigned altitude and ATIS code. You would not believe the amount of extra time during the day that is wasted verifying these things with a few thousand aircraft per day.

You mean the 250 hour RJ course guys lack real world experience?

Nooooooo....

LOL... a rebel indeed!

Congrats to ATLTRACON! Now I wonder if we should have some sort of code word to use when checking in to ATL_CTR.

I was waiting in the lineup at JFK the other day and pondered saying "Ducks" on the ground freq to see if a certain B767 driver was listening......

AFLACK! :nana2:

Now with an ATCer as a moderator, we don't ever have to venture into each other's turf :D

...There are more people in ATC today than General Topics, wow this is growing fast:bandit:

Just ask for CJ. BTW did you mean ATL_CTR to be Atlanta Center? If you did I feel slighted. ATLTRACON = ATL TRACON...don't mind me I've had three hours sleep and have to go in for another mid for the next two nights.
Oops! My bad! Didn't mean to slight you, sir! :)
I was waiting in the lineup at JFK the other day and pondered saying "Ducks" on the ground freq to see if a certain B767 driver was listening......

AFLACK! :nana2:
:laff::laff::laff:

Just ask for CJ. BTW did you mean ATL_CTR to be Atlanta Center? If you did I feel slighted. ATLTRACON = ATL TRACON...don't mind me I've had three hours sleep and have to go in for another mid for the next two nights.

OK CJ...Seriously here....:)sarcasm:)

I know that you are not complaining about the massive over time you are working, :)sarcasm:) and that you're tired and have 3 hours of sleep. blah blah blah....

You've been there for so long, cant you do this with your eyes closed? :panic:

( Note the heavy amounts of :sarcasm: )

OK CJ...Seriously here....:)sarcasm:)

I know that you are not complaining about the massive over time you are working, :)sarcasm:) and that you're tired and have 3 hours of sleep. blah blah blah....

You've been there for so long, cant you do this with your eyes closed? :panic:

( Note the heavy amounts of :sarcasm: )

I'm so tired most of the time my eyes are closed.

Excellent. . .he is well deserving of the position. I just wish more newbies would actually listen to his input.

:)

Which obviously is not a reflection on you. . .but rather a reflection of the inability of some to fail at reading comprehension, and/or listening skills.

;)

I love you Doug Taylor.

Is it because I'm a brotha, Merit? Why you wanna hold da brotha's down like that? :)

Back