New HR Rep

I am a little bitter about W.W. myself, but I was just switched from her to another rep. Here is what I can tell you about W.W.

She will never return a phone call (I left over 10 msgs with her)
If she responds to your email it will be less then 8 words

She returned the only phone call/message I ever left her last week after 2 days. I think if you get just one message or e-mail in (if you think you need to) its OK, but not 10. Even if it's a spaced out 10 messages, if you haven't got a call back yet, I'm sure there is a reason.

Maybe follow up with the other (call then an e-mail the next week, or vise-versa) if you don't hear back. Say... "I called you on Tuesday 2 weeks ago and thought I would send you an e-mail... blah blah blah."

It's probably not worth her time to call you back just to tell you you're still waiting and she has no idea when you will be cleared (if thats the case).

Not trying to argue;), just sharing what I know.

Bottom line though, from what I can tell...

There are not many HR reps and they have a crap ton of work to do. Have patients when waiting for a e-mail/call back. I lack of response could actually be a response... "more waiting".

[modhat]I've just finished editing this entire thread to use the H.R. people's initials instead of full names.

Since none of these people are members of this site, let's refrain from broadcasting their full names on a public website. If someone wants to get the information somewhere else, that's their business, but just as a CYA here, please use initials.

Thank you.[/modhat]

...but... but, who is this HR person we're talking about?

Bottom line though, from what I can tell...

There are not many HR reps and they have a crap ton of work to do. Have patients when waiting for a e-mail/call back. I lack of response could actually be a response... "more waiting".

Possibly, I was called almost 4 weeks to transfer to another facility to go to old sooner and I am still waiting for a class date. I went to LA pepc back in January so all my clearances are in and I don't get any response.

Anyone have C. S. ? I cant get this person to call me back, answer my email or answer their phone.

I do. Don't even think about trying email or voicemail for that matter. In fact if it mail in it, don't even bother.

You need to pick a number between 0 and 59. Let's say you pick 23, you need to call at 8:23, 9:23, 10:23, 11:23, 12:23, 13:23, 14:23, 15:23 & 16:23. I have always gotten ahold of her the same day when I do this, if I even skip one I usually have to end up starting again the next day.

You need to pick a number between 0 and 59. Let's say you pick 23, you need to call at 8:23, 9:23, 10:23, 11:23, 12:23, 13:23, 14:23, 15:23 & 16:23. I have always gotten ahold of her the same day when I do this, if I even skip one I usually have to end up starting again the next day.

I'll have to try that sometime...

My call times usually match my Powerball numbers. Which, of course, is divined by my curandero, who uses a highly secretive and scientific method involving waving a chicken over some candles while chanting in a language that you won't find in any textbook. Ethnic!

Back