New FedEx Internal Recommendations Process For Pilot Applicants

I like the idea of recommendations meaning something. I thought the days of "I have 15 LORS..." were a bit ridiculous.

When my friend that works in recruitment got his normal monthly "scream down" by the friend of an applicant, it was "HE'S GOT TEN LETTERS OF REC!" and he didn't like his answer of "The presence of a LOR is what's important, no one cares how many. Otherwise, you'll have people jumpseating around the system begging for LOR's"

When my friend that works in recruitment got his normal monthly "scream down" by the friend of an applicant, it was "HE'S GOT TEN LETTERS OF REC!" and he didn't like his answer of "The presence of a LOR is what's important, no one cares how many. Otherwise, you'll have people jumpseating around the system begging for LOR's"

We, supposedly, had a guy at compass who amassed several dozen United recs doing just that.

"I couldn't get a fast pass, and I know you're urinating right now, but when you're done can you look at my resume?" #truestorybro

I've heard that was Bill Kennedy at UAL. Heard he had one guy on each side of him at the urinal trying to hand him resumes. Needless to say he was not impressed

I've heard that was Bill Kennedy at UAL. Heard he had one guy on each side of him at the urinal trying to hand him resumes. Needless to say he was not impressed

That happened to my friend at NGPA last year as well. Last year's WAI was the coup de grace when someone looked over the wall of the stall while he was mid-poop and started his elevator pitch.

Flew with a guy back in the early 2000s during the desperate days, and would hit up every jumpseater we had to "walk his stuff in". It was embarrassing. He was no prize. A word of caution though, the guy got interviews at UPS, FDX, and SW. Quite impressive back in those days. He got on with UPS, then ended up in jail.

Flew with a guy back in the early 2000s during the desperate days, and would hit up every jumpseater we had to "walk his stuff in". It was embarrassing. He was no prize. A word of caution though, the guy got interviews at UPS, FDX, and SW. Quite impressive back in those days. He got on with UPS, then ended up in jail.

Story time...

No chance he was the road rage guy from recent internet fame?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back