New Camera Search

Bid for the used X100T on eBay got too rich for my blood though it still went for a fair price. If only Fuji would have put limited zoom and a flippy screen on the X100F.

Think I'm going to wait for the DL series and LX200 to be released then make a decision. Maybe. Or not. Who knows.

I got my use X100T the other day after reading the correct rumors that the F wasn't going to be that much different. Used, so if I decide to sell it for the DL if they ever get released, I'm not really out much. Seems like a good camera so far, excited to find something worthwhile for it.

FWIW I'm also an XT-1 user and also have an X100s for the exact same reasons you're wanting. Love the XT-1 and primarily use the 14/35/90 primes as my main 3. But when I want to be really compact, going to dinner with the wife, traveling not for photography, etc. I carry the X100s. I love the XT-1/X100 combo and its different missions. I'd love to get the X100s especially since the S model doesn't have the classic chrome (which I love).

FWIW I'm also an XT-1 user and also have an X100s for the exact same reasons you're wanting. Love the XT-1 and primarily use the 14/35/90 primes as my main 3. But when I want to be really compact, going to dinner with the wife, traveling not for photography, etc. I carry the X100s. I love the XT-1/X100 combo and its different missions. I'd love to get the X100s especially since the S model doesn't have the classic chrome (which I love).

Awesome, love that look of the Fuji sensors. If they would release an updated version of the X30 I'd jump on that in a heartbeat. For the time being I think I'm gonna wait for the DL or LX200 and see what happens. Gonna force myself to love my Sigma DP1 again for awhile.

It's worth it, the one I played with was stupid easy to use...I hope Canon makes something comparable. #TeamCanon

Sweet I'm stoked about it. The G7X MkII has been tempting me but not quite there overall.

Next question will be 18-50 or 24-85. Both have their merits.

I used to be a big camera guy, if I ever got back to it I'd look into the Canon M5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next question will be 18-50 or 24-85. Both have their merits.
Me, personally...I'd have the 24-85. Most of the stuff I like shooting, I like having the 85mm range. I can take a few steps back if I need to, for the 18&24mm diff.

Can't wait to get a first hand account on it.

Me, personally...I'd have the 24-85. Most of the stuff I like shooting, I like having the 85mm range. I can take a few steps back if I need to, for the 18&24mm diff.

Can't wait to get a first hand account on it.

Yeah the more I think about it that is probably the way to go. The super macro and built in ND filter is interesting too. I'll probably buy a 10 stop filter to carry along as well since it has a filter thread.

upload_2017-2-9_10-9-57.png

I dunno, leaning toward the LX10 as I ran into another moment this weekend with being limited to zooming with the feet. A minor trespass may or may not have occurred to attempt said shot ;)

Back