New and soon to be transitioning

Randycarnley

Hi all,
Just thought I would make a quick introduction. I am an proud actively serving member of the United States Air Force for the past 19 years as an aircraft mechanic (crew chief), and as the years show I will soon be transitioning to the civilian world soon. I am currently working on obtaining my A&P certification which I hope to have complete in the next few months. Stumbled across this forum and look forward to gaining more insight and experiences in civilian aviation world.

Thanks,
Randy

Hi all,
Just thought I would make a quick introduction. I am an proud actively serving member of the United States Air Force for the past 19 years as an aircraft mechanic (crew chief), and as the years show I will soon be transitioning to the civilian world soon. I am currently working on obtaining my A&P certification which I hope to have complete in the next few months. Stumbled across this forum and look forward to gaining more insight and experiences in civilian aviation world.

Thanks,
Randy

Welcome. Where are you currently out of? And where do you plan on getting that final PCS too?

Welcome. Where are you currently out of? And where do you plan on getting that final PCS too?
Currently stationed in Northern California (Travis). As far as the final landing spot that’s still TBD. I have already applied to several locations here in the west and two applications for GulfStream in Illinois is currently awaiting interviews.

Back