Network JC 2005 (Poll)

I don't think you guys understand! Go out to the grocery store NOW, mix it all together, and try it! You will go crazy!

Doug, Kristie, that goes for you, too.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you guys understand! Go out to the grocery store NOW, mix it all together, and try it! You will go crazy!

Doug, Kristie, that goes for you, too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm.....that's called the "munchies" and it happens when.........
bandit.gif

grin.gif
kidding.

[ QUOTE ]
Umm.....that's called the "munchies" and it happens when.........
bandit.gif

grin.gif
kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what someone told you, right? Yeah, that's it, that's what I've heard. Yeah, that's the ticket!
tongue.gif

Someone's gotta tell me why alcohol is legal but pot isn't. You never hear about people going of on pot induced rages, but it happens all the time with alcohol.

If we legalized pot, taxed the hell out of it, and the junk food that people buy when they get the munchies after smoking a bowl, we'd balance the budget just like that.

Dude, stoned slackers balancing the budget!

[ QUOTE ]
Ya'll try not to get TOO excited, but..... Looks like I have Mrs. R2F2 just about convinced we're going this year!!!

Stay tuned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mrs. Windchill and I were driving home one night from somewhere when out of the blue she started coming up with possible plans for how we could make it out there.

I knew she'd be up for it, but didn't realize she was thinking of ways herself. I was stoked.

Unfortunately, though, I don't think it'll be this year ... not sure she'll be comfortable leaving the newborn with the grandparents for the entire weekend and being across the country from the baby.

But one of these days/years ... we're a coming
nana2.gif

I turn 18 this year lets roll, however not 21 so roll without the rock. I cant wait till JC meet 2007 2008 2009, and 2010 im sure Ive got a lot to celebrate for.

[ QUOTE ]
I turn 18 this year lets roll, however not 21 so roll without the rock. I cant wait till JC meet 2007 2008 2009, and 2010 im sure Ive got a lot to celebrate for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully by then you would have either:

A.) Grown up and got a life or...

B.) Or come out of the closet or...

C.) Both

I vote for C

grin.gif

-Matthew

I was at the library today and out of nowhere this guy walked by, dressed up like a ninja.

I say we all dress up like ninjas at some point during Network JC.
spin2.gif

Wow, I'm hungry!

[ QUOTE ]
Am I going to be the only Network JC ninja?
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think so, not even sure you can talk your boyfriend into dressing like a ninja.

[ QUOTE ]
Only if there's a Mortal Kombat tournament involved, and I call Sub-Zero.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you introduce me to Sonja Blade.

Back