Network JC 2005 (Poll)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
My intention is to try and plan the event early this year. I want to try and get the best meeting/hotel rates possible for the amount of people that will be attending...

So, I'm taking a poll to find out how many will be *tenatively* attending Network JC 2005 and what month is preferred.

Network JC is YOUR opportunity to:
- *Break The Ice* with your aviation peers
- Introduce your wives/girlfriends to others that can *relate*
- Get to know your JC friends (ie: put a face to a name)
- Have some fun

It is co-sponsored by Jetcareers.com & Pilotfamilies.com. We're going to try to continue to keep NJC a free event (depends on the deals we're able to get for space/food/rooms etc).

Last years NJC2004 was held in Las Vegas, Nevada...Since it was such a success last year, we are going to continue to hold Network JC in Las Vegas.

I have the poll running until Feb 15th, so that there is enough time for everyone to view & respond.

If there are additional comments regarding upcoming Network JC 2005 -please email them to NetworkJC@jetcareers.com

We look forward to hearing from you & making Network JC 2005 more successful than Network JC 2004!
nana2.gif

**SIDENOTE: SEPTEMBER IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE RUNNING... BOEING OPEN HOUSE WILL BE GOING ON IN SEPTEMBER WHICH JC IS RECOMMENDING FOR THE SEPTEMBER MEET & GREET.

Kristie, do you think it is possible for us to do a Universal Studios event or something this year?

[ QUOTE ]
Awww man! Las Vegas
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The Adult version of Disneyland

Count me in! Anything I can do to help please let me know!

I'm looking at doing something at Sun & Fun this year too Brian.. or maybe even the FLL airshow!
grin.gif

Just that the ANNUAL event will always be Network JC in Vegas.. we'll always have some offshoots!

It would be awesome if something could be done down here. However, I'd rather we don't do an event down at the FLL airshow. It is extremely crowded. That is unless we all pitch in and get a hotel room on the beach which should be a lot of money.

Kristie

If planned in advanced, I am usually pretty flexiable, if you do something in Florida, I will see if I can do some kind of Alteon open house/tour.

I'd like to do something in Florida - preferrably orlando since there's a lot to see/do there and Sun-n-Fun would be "close by" right around then.

plus, i have family to stay with/visit there! so orlando would be da bomb!

Five-O, man! Five-O!

That would be SUHWEEEEEEET!

You know, there are only 14 airports in Hawaii. So, we could rent a plane, and fly to each one!

Now how cool would that be?

[ QUOTE ]
Did someone say JC Hawaiian style?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if we do something in Hawaii, give us about a 6 month notice so that we can shed a few pounds! Maybe we can get a group rate with Jenny Craig, want to look good on the beaches of Hawaii

[ QUOTE ]
FLORIDA!

[/ QUOTE ]
The biggest event of the year won't be relocated all because of you Brian. And plus, suppose if you couldn't make it
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The biggest event of the year won't be relocated all because of you Brian. And plus, suppose if you couldn't make it
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

flyhigh

I think that Brian meant to say was to mail the postcard to Florida.....
nana2.gif

i could only vote for one month, but I'd like to request that it's not in sept/oct. because of football season and john possibly couldn't make it (though i might still come without him - what happens in vegas...)
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to do something in Florida - preferrably orlando since there's a lot to see/do there and Sun-n-Fun would be "close by" right around then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the hook up on two 3 bedroom condo's in Tampa if people need to find a place to stay. Owned, not a timeshare so its free.

I'm actually gonna be pretty felxible now that I've thrown off the yoke of airline employment oppression. I'll probably actually have to PAY for an airline ticket, unless we can get an Orlando/Florida group to fly out in the Seneca.......

I'm not gonna vote but my uncle is taking me to Vegas (Luxor) around the first half of july....maybe i'll get lucky with the dates ya'll decide to go.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the hook up on two 3 bedroom condo's in Tampa if people need to find a place to stay. Owned, not a timeshare so its free.

[/ QUOTE ]we might take you up on that for sun-n-fun ya know?!
spin2.gif
insane.gif

How many ppl can we fit in each? we'll pay something of course, but anything's better than paying a high falootin price for a tampa hotel!
insane.gif
nana2.gif

September & October are good non-rev months. In August you've still got vacation travelers and kids going back to school, in November the holiday traffic starts to pick up.

Though I think we'll buy tickets this year.....that red-eye back to ATL kicked my butt.

Back