NE Ohio examiners

ProPilot when did you fly there we might of crossed paths... As for former pilots out of skypark there are quite a few. This summer we had a former pilot fly on the space shuttle. But as propilot said it is what it is. if you looking for a economical place to get flight training than skypark might what your looking for.

hrmm.. dont have my logbook with me but I think 2003/2004/2005.

Try Tim Palcho at Kent State 330-672-2610. He is a director in the flight training program at KSU and is also a DE. Can't say enough good things about the guy.

If you feel like making a trip to Northern NY, you won't find a better DPE then Dan Wills at KMAL.:)

Bring cookies and a ping pong paddle.

Call Paul Mannion at Lost Nation/ T&G Flying 440-953-2992. He can schedule a week out. Real nice guy.

I took my private checkride in 2001 with Tony Hurst, and my commercial checkride with Ron Carroll in 2003. Both checkrides were short and extremely straightforward.

Success at last!
I finally got my check ride in today with Stuart Cory and passed it. I took the oral with him a few weeks ago, but havent been able to get up due to the crappy weather. I'd recommend Stuart for any of you n.e ohio guys, extremely fair and straight forward. Started off with the xc portion, broke away after the first checkpoint, steep turns, slow flight, power off/on stalls, threw on the foggles and did some headings and unusual attitudes. We then headed back to the airport and did a normal landing, softfield, and short field. Overall it was a great experience.

Thanks guys for all the help!

Back