My take

montanapilot

well since I havent posted my thoughts on the weekend here goes.

I must say I had one hell of a kickass weekend. Met Tony at midnight at the airport. Then tony got a message from Doug and Kristie so we met up with em and played craps till 3 in the mornin.

Friday was spent doin a little gamblin and everybody rolled into town. Went to 9 Fine Irishmen. Doug ended up gettin us hooked up for 100 bucks cover for the whole group.

MikeD is indeed a badass. When he gets bored he just uses his Stealth's aiming system to check out Doug's yard to make sure he has mowed and kept the place up from 40,000 feet that is.

Saturday the Networking event was awesome made lots of contacts and was able to put a face to lots of the users. The strip club was a kickass time and Iain was a true player indeed (or was it Andrew Jackson that was doin the playin?). Nah. Got to chill with Ed, E-N, Omar, MissedApproach at the club and I must say E-N does have a way with the Ladies, random stippers came up and kissed and hugged him constantly. E-N got us hooked up with the VIP room and was pretty much the center of attention during our family friendly outing.

I must say JD flight has some mad skills. We were chillin at the Island Bar in Mandalay checking out hot chicks when JD points to one and all of the sudden 20minutes later he's mackin like nobodys business. True skills I must say.

Of course Seggy is worthy of a nomiation for Szulka award too. He got approached by a bachlorette party needing some "help".

Rollin with the Vegas JC crowd definatly gave this Montana boy an education. So me and Dougie T were orderin up some drinks at the Island bar and we had stand next to some ugly ass old "women". All of the sudden one starts talkin in the deep voice boisterous enough to scare small children. Dougs all like "dude did you hear that man, shes a man" So of course we had to summon the rest of the group to witness the spectacle. -Best Austin Powers voice "She's a man baby!"-

I must say the "who can talk a hooker down to the lowest price at 5AM" was absolutely hilarious.

The funniest/most outrageous comment had to have been "Dude my mom is like a MILF!"

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with the qualtiy of people this site attracts. Big thanks out to Doug and Kristie, events like this make it worth all the BS they have to put up with moderating peoples pissy "but mommy he called me a poopy head" type childish blow ups. Or our favorite "Delete all my posts, farewell cruel website good bye posts"

Couldnt ask for more. The hotel and meeting area were great + affordable for us young'uns.

Y'all can count on me bein at the 2005 event.

Thanks man!

YOU guys make it all worthwhile!

I'm just the guy making sure the lights stay on and the server stays booted, but YOU guys make the website!

"She's a man, baby!"

Maybe Stifler, I mean FL270, could bring his mom!
b06.jpg

Just a quick correction - Dale (bumblebee) was actually the person that talked to the hoser (that wanted $10/person) at 9FI about getting all 25-30 of us in at 9FI for $100... Doug and I just payed the tab and considered it an expense!

We decided not to go to Studio 54 because it was a larger group than I anticipated and I KNEW we wouldn't be able to talk in there and that was really important to making or breaking the weekend (networking can be held at more than one event! haha)....

so 9FI really went over with everyone all around - we'll be doing that one next year and reserving (if possible) the upstairs balcony section, i think...

[ QUOTE ]
Just a quick correction - Dale (bumblebee) was actually the person that talked to the hoser (that wanted $10/person

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, well Mad Props out to Dale then for hookin us up.

just wanna make sure the notariety/thanks go to who dealt it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dale did a great job of Mack the Knife at Bourbon Street!

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a tought act to follow!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back