My experience at DCA for those looking to attend

I appreciate the offer mnixon,but unfortunately I have left the academy. I am pretty sure you know who I am, we actually had a flight together. My problem is I did come to see the group manager with my problem, and where as you are saying anytime you have a problem come see me, he made me feel like I was wasting his time by coming to talk about it, since he had already "handled it". The problem was when I went to talk to him I was already considering leaving and I told him that, so instead of trying to ease my concerns he proceeded to argue with me telling me, "the customer's not always right" and basically tried to intimidate me into keeping my head down. The problem is I don't keep my head down, if I smell B.S. then I let people know. I realize that one rotten apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch, but that wasn't the first time something like that happened to me at DCA.

[ QUOTE ]
I appreciate the offer mnixon,but unfortunately I have left the academy. I am pretty sure you know who I am, we actually had a flight together. My problem is I did come to see the group manager with my problem, and where as you are saying anytime you have a problem come see me, he made me feel like I was wasting his time by coming to talk about it, since he had already "handled it". The problem was when I went to talk to him I was already considering leaving and I told him that, so instead of trying to ease my concerns he proceeded to argue with me telling me, "the customer's not always right" and basically tried to intimidate me into keeping my head down. The problem is I don't keep my head down, if I smell B.S. then I let people know. I realize that one rotten apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch, but that wasn't the first time something like that happened to me at DCA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you get your money back when you leave?

The money you haven't used for training goes back to your lender if you borrowed it minus a $150 "processing fee"

Back