My daughter has a bully...

Keep us posted on how everything is going!

I remember getting bullied in school mainly because i had thick eyebrows and they would join in the center (for those not understanding, i had a UNIBROW).

I took care of the problem when we'd all play basketball. One game i was so sick and tired of it, i tackled the one bully to the ground, and smashed the ball against his face.

His broken face and pool of blood seemed to fix that!

And then throughout the rest of elementary school we were best friends! Imagine that!

Howsabout just shaving the unibrow man!?

Howsabout just shaving the unibrow man!?

Because i sure as hell wasnt going to change my look because kids teased me.

Besides it wasnt like one thick eyebrow. It was like very very light hair in the middle. Kinda like peach fuzz that was lightly black.

Keep us posted on how everything is going!

Well the bullying has subsided for now. As far as I know the bully has moved on to another girl...which is also unfortunate

My wife is a room mother and talked to the teacher at the valentines party, actually the teacher is the one that brought it up. She said that the bully is so jealous of Kailey (my daughter) because of all the attention she gets. She didnt know about the "ripping the pump out" comment. I think she is going to keep a closer eye on her.

It seems like a pretty textbook problem....Apparently the girl is a little overweight and comes from a VERY broken home.

I was bullied relentlessly as a kid for my excess weight. I've lost an incredible amount of weight from where I used to be, but let me tell you, the entire ordeal has left me "Socially Retarded". In person, I am very nice, but online it is incredibly easy for me to dig myself a giant hole with what I say.
Your child WILL be affected negatively by the bullying. It needs to stop as soon as possible.

..Bullies, are cowards, the lowest form.

They pick on the weak, to make themselves feel strong when in fact they're very weak, and scared small individuals.

As such in my opinion, telling ones child to ignore, or turn the other cheek only galvanizes a bullies strength.

Of course every parent will raise their child differently, but as has been shown here numerous times. Only when you truly stand up to a coward and show them that you're not afraid, do they deem you unworthy and seek torment of a far weaker prey.

My vote if I was a parent would be to stand and fight. Not only does it provide self esteem, it also lets everyone else know that you're not an easy mark!

My oldest daughter who is now 20, had a bully in high school for a few weeks. My daughter finally squared off with her bully on the school bus one day. After a few punched were thrown the fight was over. My daughter called the cops on her cell phone and they met them at the school. The cop was a total idiot and arrested them both for a public frey even though the video tape on the bus cleared my daughter. The priciple of the school was ready to let my daughter go home until the cop said he was arresting her.

I told the cop that my daughter had a lawyer when he called to tell me she was being arrested. She spent about 30 minutes in Juvie processing. No charges were ever filed. The other girl was charged with a few crimes.. including using a false name on a previous charge.

My daughter was suspended for 3 days and everything was fine after that.

She learned alot that day. She never had another problem with bullies after that. She also gained a few friends from "the other side" as a result.

I think this guy may be able to help you. I hear he is the best.

Attachments

• drillbit%20taylor.jpg
    drillbit%20taylor.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 82
Back