My blog run-ninth over!

X-Forces

Big Black Guy
Thanks to all of you the followed my photo blog, I tried to post as many pictures from NJC as I could as they happened.

You might have noticed that the posts stopped around Sunday night. I didn't forget about you all, it just so happens that the blog site only allowed for a pretty paltry storage maximum, and I simply ran out of room.

Never the less, the pictures were still being snapped, I just couldn't share them on the fly anymore.. As soon as I get unwound I will pick up where I left off, with shots and video of all the events.

Stay tuned.

Hey X-Forces, thanks for putting up all those photos so far, they are great.

Now... how about that Youtube stuff we talked about? :)

Hey X-Forces, thanks for putting up all those photos so far, they are great.

Now... how about that Youtube stuff we talked about? :)

Fear not, it's on it's way.

I just hope I still have some friends left over afterwards! :D

Note to Kristie, no unfair use of admin privileges! :laff:

:banghead: don't you dare!!!!!! you can share video next year after i've mastered the fear of being "on stage" :D

If people want I can post the address to my photobucket account and then I can post the photos directly here.

:banghead: don't you dare!!!!!! you can share video next year after i've mastered the fear of being "on stage" :D

"All the world is a stage."

You did good for a karoke virgin. My first wasn't exactly stellar either, but my second attempt is supposedly great.

Had you done another song it would have been far superior to your first attempt, trust!

probably.. next time, i'm doing a song that's more fun (or laid back) so if i screw up again, it'll go with the song better! haha

Back