My apologies to all

Who is posing as a student pilot to cover up their involvement in either the Tupac or Biggie murders?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay...Okay I'm dropping a major bomb here....

I'm not really gay it was all a ruse to get attention and I have a girlfriend and a baby.....

lol yeah right.....

Da E-man....

[ QUOTE ]
Who is posing as a student pilot to cover up their involvement in either the Tupac or Biggie murders?!?!?!?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care what anybody says...I saw Biggie the other day at the airport. He was getting ramped checked and swore up and down that his J-3 was well within the W&B envelope.....Inspector wasn't buying it, though....

Yeah Kristie Yeah!

Now that is a truck and that is what you do with a truck

That was the best picture I could find.

Its all about the TRUCK.
cool.gif

Now that my testosterone level has peaked I'll calm down now.
smile.gif

Tom

[ QUOTE ]
anybody on here willing to confess to the Lincoln assasination?

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, hell, you got me figured out. You know, I had that John Wilkes Booth guy all framed, and had it covered up for about 100 years. But MikeD and the rest of you...man, now I gotta fess up.

[ QUOTE ]
alright.. since everyone is admitting something of personal nature....

I'm not really blonde... i'm brunette *sigh*
frown.gif

HAHA
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He he! With ya there -- I've been about every hair color, though. Did you see Will and Grace last week?

"You're a beautiful redhead, I'm a beautiful blonde. What do we have in common? Brown hair!"

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I consider my website as an extension of my living room, almost sort of an online "Cheers", you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, Doug,after having seen your "crib", I have to say: the service is really bad, I have been sitting in the extension of your livingroom for 20 min, AND STILL NO BEERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright damn it, I'm from outer space and don't live in Iowa, but I went to the 7-11 near the "nuclear wessels", to buy Doug and Chunk and Aloft those beers so they could BOTH pea on the carpet and I really am a capt. for Delta flying the A-10747-400PiperStationaire!!
grin.gif

Hey wait a minute, I'm not black either, but I used to be!
smirk.gif
What was this thread about again? Oh yea, so me and this other Tomcat pilot were...

Okay, this one time, at band camp, I was black for a day....

My confession: I'm not really interested in aviation. In fact, I hate it. I just come here to torture myself. I also don't own a computer and have no idea what the internet is...

dumb

Back