My apologies to all

May I have your attention please. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up. I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up.
smile.gif

With all these cases of deception going on, I don't think I can read posts from JC anymore LOL
wink.gif

J/K, JC is a great place
grin.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I gotta admit.

Even though I speak reminiscent of Carleton from "Fresh Prince of Bel Air", here's my "ride":

bling_bling.jpg

And here's my "crib" out in the Hollywood Hills: The second window from the right, upstairs, is where all the 'magic' happens.

02-029661.jpg

As a newbie to the forum...career changer in the works...I tried to restrain myself as much as possible not to play shrink but hey its an occupational hazard (for the time being)...forgive my psychobabble folks...honestly though...I am paying my dues...slowly but steadily..busting my hump like everyone...to some day fly the line......on the regional level...

TomCatter...from what I have read thus far...and the work involved to expose you is pretty significant...I have seen such cases...its not pretty when u get exposed and that causes concern...cause I don't know how healthy your ego is...or how well your coping mechanisms are...but you went to great lengths to do what you did...

I was involved with a case whereby somebody was posing as an undercover police officer...when caught...it was pretty devastating...and boy was this dude convincing...the search of his home revealed so much...even down to the unmarked Ford Crown Vic...not only was he hit with a series of charges...but similiarly to what has been displayed...indicates unfulfilled dreams...desires...defense mechanisms...etc...or more seriously a biological condition...which I doubt here...cause of your level of functionining...but hey your never know...and I certainly don't want to open up a pandora's box...but in its extreme form we call it:

Delusional Disorder;Grandiose Type--->criteria is non-bizarre delusion, subtyped to indicate inflated self-worth, power, knowledge and identity...

With that being said...Seek some guidance...NOW...forgive yourself...and read up on Paramahansa Yogananda...or else it catches up with ya...and gets even worse...and then its time for the meds...and a chemical lobotomy is not the route to go...

I may or may not get flamed...but like I said...couldn't restrain myself....and it just reminded me of a case I was actively involved with awhile back...

Nonetheless, I enjoy this site...immensely helpful with great people from all over giving there .02 cents worth...

Oh and by the way...you guys made me ROFL...especially mtsu..av8er...

Thanks,
EWR2FLL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Flying is my Mistress...motorcycling is my Bitch..."

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I gotta admit.

Even though I speak reminiscent of Carleton from "Fresh Prince of Bel Air", here's my "ride":

bling_bling.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn with rims like those it makes it look like a 1980's hotweel's car!!

I guarantee you the first pot hole he hits those pretty little wheels will be gone.

I really hate that. Get the damn truck and use it as a truck for godsake.
smile.gif

Now this is what a truck is and what you do with it.

TRUCK

Nice house Doug. I cant wait till Im a pilot pulling in the BIG BUCKS.
tongue.gif

Tom

??!?

I can understand it if you have a raised truck with tires bigger than my house but only if you ACTUALLY GO OFFROADING! Then its cool. But when you put those tires on your truck to sit in traffic all day on the freeway...

And what's up with all those car ads. You're NEVER goning to use your car for what they show... Where's the nearest open semi-wet road built into a mountain with no other traffic? I've never seen one...

Especially for the SUVs, they always show a bunch of guys in the middle of the Sahara 4 wheeling across sand dunes in their brand new $50,000 SUV or something. Yeah, right....

But nothing compares to the sheer stupidity of LOWERING your pickup!!! WHY?!??? All you do is hold up traffic when you slam on the brakes to go over a dip so you don't scrape the bottom of your truck. If you didn't want to scrap it, WHY DID YOU LOWER IT?

Or maybe I'm just jealous
smirk.gif

EWR2FLL
Excellent post. You have captured my very thought on this matter and said not only in a much better way but with the authority of training and experience that I don't have in the matter.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not from outter space...I just work in outter space. I'm from Iowa.

shocked.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you bring up Star Trek IV. I live less than a mile from where they used to keep the "nuclear wessels".
smile.gif

No, really I do.

I completely agree with you SkyGuyEd.

Raising your truck and not going off road makes me more mad than rims on trucks. First of all a raised truck drives like crap do to the tie rods and other suspension parts getting thrown out of alignment, and cant be adjusted.

You'd be surprised just how many places you can take a truck off roading. I live in Iowa and there are many places just around my town that my truck cant get through.

Now that me and SGE have sidetracked the thread a little I'll let you guys get back to the subject at hand

Tom

I want a cheap used POS Jeep Wrangler that I can take up into the mountains and bounce off a rock and not have to worry about how it looks when I'm done. I sure as hell ain't gonna take my brand new Escalade up there worrying about every little scratch that most surerly will appear with its intended use.

Since we're on a thread about posing, I should mention that I do not actually have a brand new Escalade. Just an example.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Now this is what a truck is and what you do with it.

TRUCK

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh.... what you got there is a little mini thing...THIS is a truck...
grin.gif
grin.gif

knaakgmc01lead.jpg

HAHAHA
wink.gif

Oh yeah, well I shot Kenedy. And I'm clever enough to have done it 17 years before I was born.
grin.gif

Back