Multi engine time building PA-30

rspencer612

I have access to a Twin Comanche that I will be building hours in starting in October. Looking to see if anyone is needing/wanting to split costs to build multi engine time. Based out of Northern Virginia. PM me with your information!
-Ryan

I can say with certainty that Ryan and his brother Justin are two of the most overly fair plane owners that I have met and had the pleasure of flying with. They are good family men and are great pilots. Another buddy of mine I know had the same experience flying with them as well. A person looking to build some multi time would be foolish not to want to share some costs with those guys. My only regret is that I didnt meet them earlier in my flying time building career.

Thanks buddy! We had a great time flying (and taxing those Class B airports) with you too! Hope all is well at your new job!
Ryan

Heck yeah, flying into Dulles to get dropped off for my commercial flight home rocked...lol. ATP-CTP class in the books...now at the new company. Looking forward to finding out where your flying will take you.

Heck yeah, flying into Dulles to get dropped off for my commercial flight home rocked...lol. ATP-CTP class in the books...now at the new company. Looking forward to finding out where your flying will take you.
Yes sir, great time indeed. We will have to stay in touch. Left my job and gonna go burn hours!

Back