Multi Engine Time Building Opportunity in MI!

>>" Rents for $165/hr wet" ... Is this the per pilot cost if splitting the cost ? or 165 will be split between the 2 pilots?? Thank you for replying in advance!
Yes! Yes Sir. $165/wet is the available rate for block purchases of 40 hours or greater. Split between two pilots that would come to $82.50 per hour each! -the best rate I have found anywhere recently. The rate for block purchases from 20 up to 40 hours total goes up $175 per hour wet. With two pilots that would come out to $87.50 per hour. Anything less than 20 hours is, I believe, $195 per hour. Fuel costs are presently reimbursed up to $6.50 per gallon for purchases made elsewhere. There are no 'minimum experience requirements' for new renters who already have a multi-engine rating except for a 3 hour minimum checkout with an instructor which must culminate in operational proficiency in the airplane. Sounds like a winner to me.

Yes! Yes Sir. $165/wet is the available rate for block purchases of 40 hours or greater. Split between two pilots that would come to $82.50 per hour each! -the best rate I have found anywhere recently. The rate for block purchases from 20 up to 40 hours total goes up $175 per hour wet. With two pilots that would come out to $87.50 per hour. Anything less than 20 hours is, I believe, $195 per hour. Fuel costs are presently reimbursed up to $6.50 per gallon for purchases made elsewhere. There are no 'minimum experience requirements' for new renters who already have a multi-engine rating except for a 3 hour minimum checkout with an instructor which must culminate in operational proficiency in the airplane. Sounds like a winner to me.

Hello , thank you for your response, that sounds like an excellent way to build hours and is a sure winner, I have little over 800 TT, I added ME rating w/instrument privileges last week, and will be looking for a time building block of at least 50 to start, this sounds like a great fit for me , I am planning on getting my MEI before I go ahead with the time building, when are you planning on getting this flying in? to be realistic on my end I would love to accomplish the time building in July but I will do my absolute best to get my MEI in June, would this time frame work for you?
Again this is great and you can count me in if we are able to coordinate this together and this works for you as well.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Ahab Dincer

Absolutely Sir! since earning my own Multi Engine rating I have been working hard to find people interested in building time in the Twin Comanche and I am ready to fly at any time. Getting an open slot in the plane's schedule may be the biggest problem. I know you have already contacted the school and so probably already have insight on that situation. I am also employed full-time in a non-aviation field so I must work the schedule with my employer, but I do think July and August will be workable.
Since you have already been in contact with Patrick Retzer, I suppose that, to move this plan forward, we must concentrate on coordinating it with him. As I said, I am ready to fly ASAP. We can keep in touch as things materialize.
Glad to hear from you. I'm sure, for my part, that we can work this out.
Thank you
Nelson Hershberger

Hi Carlo! Great to hear you. At the present I am working to coordinate some time with at least one other person and am not sure exactly, if that works, how much more time I will need. I would like to fly ASAP, but I am also not sure at the moment what the schedule is exactly for the airplane. I would encourage you to contact Patrick at greatlakesairventures.com for details on that and also possibly some help in connecting to another time builder if I can't.
I do need to meet my other obligations first, but keep in contact.
Nelson

thank you for the quick response, I will check with Patrick, ...............keep me update

Im interested too! I saw they even do a high altitude course in a C340, and it is for 2 people at a time to keep costs down so anyone insterested let me know here or message

Absolutely Sir! since earning my own Multi Engine rating I have been working hard to find people interested in building time in the Twin Comanche and I am ready to fly at any time. Getting an open slot in the plane's schedule may be the biggest problem. I know you have already contacted the school and so probably already have insight on that situation. I am also employed full-time in a non-aviation field so I must work the schedule with my employer, but I do think July and August will be workable.
Since you have already been in contact with Patrick Retzer, I suppose that, to move this plan forward, we must concentrate on coordinating it with him. As I said, I am ready to fly ASAP. We can keep in touch as things materialize.
Glad to hear from you. I'm sure, for my part, that we can work this out.
Thank you
Nelson Hershberger

Hello Nelson,

i will be intrested in the coming few months for 200 hours block. Please let me know if you can accomadate me as I am in Dallas. -- regards - joseph

Hello Nelson,

i will be intrested in the coming few months for 200 hours block. Please let me know if you can accomadate me as I am in Dallas. -- regards - joseph
Hi Joseph,

I am working as a time-building customer with a very small flight school, called Great Lakes Air Ventures, based in the FBO, at Charlotte, Michigan. Take a look at their website: http://www.greatlakesairventures.com/aircraft/n7693y-twin-comanche
I expect they would be able to accommodate you, provided you contact them sufficiently in advance for scheduling.

As far as myself personally, my own time-building needs have been met at the moment, but I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. The rental rates and checkout policies which I mentioned above in this thread are still current.

Thanks for your interest! Nelson

Anyone interested in 80 hours in MI? If we do out and backs I can provide lodging. I would love to do a few longer trips as well.

Info is the same as above it is great lakes air venture. 175 per hour wet.

Looking at the 2nd week of October. Like to pound it out in 10 days or less.

Any one interested in building some quick multi engine time? I am looking for a time building partner. Need to build about 80 hours and need to use the condensed version for the sake of my employer.
Airplane: Piper Twin Comanche. Rents for $165/hr wet for time blocks greater than 40 hours.
Would possibly consider doing a couple smaller smaller blocks if necessary- whatever works!
Great opportunity. Love to hear from you.

Back