Multi Engine Time Building Opportunity in MI!

H.Nelson

Any one interested in building some quick multi engine time? I am looking for a time building partner. Need to build about 80 hours and need to use the condensed version for the sake of my employer.
Airplane: Piper Twin Comanche. Rents for $165/hr wet for time blocks greater than 40 hours.
Would possibly consider doing a couple smaller smaller blocks if necessary- whatever works!
Great opportunity. Love to hear from you.

Holland? That's not too far. This is in Charlotte, MI. I actually need to get an ME rating myself. I'm looking at getting an MEL, doing the time-building, and then getting a CMEL.

Any one interested in building some quick multi engine time? I am looking for a time building partner. Need to build about 80 hours and need to use the condensed version for the sake of my employer.
Airplane: Piper Twin Comanche. Rents for $165/hr wet for time blocks greater than 40 hours.
Would possibly consider doing a couple smaller smaller blocks if necessary- whatever works!

My friends and I went to a place in Dallas TX. I think thier website is timebuildingcentral.com. I built 100 hours in 11 days there. I hope this helps

I am tied up till after May20th but if you still want someone to do some flying with you let me know I am just down in Ohio.

I don't need the time at all but if you find yourself just looking for another pilot to come along on some longer trips I'm down in Kalamazoo.

Hey guys! An update. This opportunity is still open- multi engine time building. I am renting a Twin Comanche in Charlotte, Michigan for $165/hr wet. I earned my multi rating in the plane and would like to build about 70 more hours. I would like to split the cost with someone if possible. So, if your interested in flying let me know. Just a few days or a week or more- whatever.

I don't need the time at all but if you find yourself just looking for another pilot to come along on some longer trips I'm down in Kalamazoo.

Would you be interested in splitting the cost or just interested in riding along? I am certainly looking to do some longer trips.

I am tied up till after May20th but if you still want someone to do some flying with you let me know I am just down in Ohio.
I had hoped to have it accomplished before then, but the person I have been working with has had a hard time matching schedules. This opportunity may still be open for you.

Would you be interested in splitting the cost or just interested in riding along? I am certainly looking to do some longer trips.

Just offerring to hang out with ya haha. Like I said I don't need the time bad enough that I want to pay for it so I definitely wouldn't log anything. Just offerring to come a long so you're not flying 12 hours by yourself. I'm on reserve next month so my availability will be slightly limited next month.

Holland? That's not too far. This is in Charlotte, MI. I actually need to get an ME rating myself. I'm looking at getting an MEL, doing the time-building, and then getting a CMEL.
If you are looking to do you Multi anything we can help you and then you can do the time building with Nelson. Do you have the written done?

Just offerring to hang out with ya haha. Like I said I don't need the time bad enough that I want to pay for it so I definitely wouldn't log anything. Just offerring to come a long so you're not flying 12 hours by yourself. I'm on reserve next month so my availability will be slightly limited next month.

But you might get to use that CFI'less MEI.

I'm interested in splitting a 20 hour block. I can't really commit at the moment but I should know within a few weeks. I'm from the Columbus, OH area.

The nearest "nonGA airport" would be Lansing--I estimate about 20 miles to the north. Then would be Detroit which is a couple hours drive to the east..
The rate for 20 hours is normally $175 per hour. I'll send you a PM.

>>" Rents for $165/hr wet" ... Is this the per pilot cost if splitting the cost ? or 165 will be split between the 2 pilots?? Thank you for replying in advance!

Back