Multi Engine Job needed B.S. Degree, 800TT

Just reading the personnel section of their website makes me want to work there. Anyone who's willing to put up bios worded like that has to be fun to work for.
They're good people. They also do more than just tour and river shuttle. Little UPS work litte this and that. It wouldn't have the "VFR" alaska does, but in the summer the DA's push way past 10k and they fly out of a lot of really cool short patches of dirt, sand and gravel in backcountry Utah. Hot high and heavy. They have full time staff, but I think they hire additional pilot for the summer season. Jennifer, who works in Price, is really nice. I usually see her once a week or so.
Moab is one of the coolest places in this whole country to.

This guy did an interview with them a while back.

http://oddballpilot.com/2010/12/redtail-aviation/

God I would do that in a heartbeat, swisspilot makes it seem amazing.

Man I do miss it a lot, mostly the beaches and the 77 deg F pretty much year long . I like my current company a lot more, as there is nothing that gets even close in Vanuatu, unfortunately.

The flying in Suriname is pretty similar, just with a ocean of jungle trees.

The problem with Vanuatu is that aviation is too small, most of the operators hate each other and the national airline has closed the doors to expats on the domestic fleet.

I have a long term plan to go back and start my own company, there is a company there that will go belly up soon or later, that will probably be a good timing to take that AOC.

Keep ém coming. This 1800 pilot is looking too. :)
Well go walk around PAJN. There's I don't know how many there.
There's someone out in Northern NV that I can't remember the name of that has a couple 207's they run around for the mines. There's probably some 135 tour operators around Boulder City, NV maybe St George, UT, maybe page or sedona, AZ with VFR 135 certs.

There are still VFR 135 jobs out there. There is a few in the northern part of michigan. Fresh Air flying P68s and Island Air flying B&N Islanders out to Beaver island.

Air Cargo Carriers used to hire into the right seat of the Irish Concorde at those times. Might be worth looking at.

AMF hires right seat in the Bro at low time. Not that I'd do that job for the money it pays, but...

Well go walk around PAJN. There's I don't know how many there.
There's someone out in Northern NV that I can't remember the name of that has a couple 207's they run around for the mines. There's probably some 135 tour operators around Boulder City, NV maybe St George, UT, maybe page or sedona, AZ with VFR 135 certs.
Yeah there are. Unfortunately as far as wheel planes go its really down to 2 companies and a couple one man outfits. The old days of Haines Air, Skagway Air, LAB, and Wings/SE Skyways all having big fleets are pretty much gone.

Back