MS Flight Sim - unbelievable (or is it?)

tomek_vector

be careful what you buy

http://theregister.co.uk/content/28/34776.html

register article

wink.gif

HAHA!

At my airport, there is a new 'zig-zag' course that you have to drive through to get to the terminal. It consists of huge cement blocks that alternate on each side of the lane with a little orange cone on the end.

Dunno how that's supposed to help
confused.gif
... other than weed out the terrorists who seriously can't drive. But I wonder... will they replace the orange cones with yellow cones when and if the terror level is lowered
smirk.gif
?

I hate the media, I really do... you know, I really havent seen any irrational bevahior due to fear of terrorism since about december of 2001... but the media points out the cases and shoves them down our throat, and tells us that we are supposed to be afraid. And think, other people our judging us about what some idiot does in some podunk town.... grrrr, i wish there were a meaner smiley.
mad.gif

This is absolute BS. The joker who reported this woman from the Staples should be fired. And the woman should file the mother of all lawsuits against Staples for embarassing her like that.

Maybe that would teach these jokers a lesson or two.

Ridiculous.

"The FBI acknowledges that there may be "legitimate recreational or commercial activities" that justify an individual carrying around a map or reference book"

Thats just funny
grin.gif
-- Looks like I better not use a map on my next vacation, I might get taken out by an FBI sniper
grin.gif

It's interesting. The Greenfield Recorder, the paper reporting this is located about 15 min from where my parents live. Greenfield, MA is probably one of the most liberal towns in the world. It is made up of almost 90% old hippies (really!) and I can't imagen something like this happening there. Just goes to show how gulible to fear many people have become.

Ethan

All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."

You know who said that? A man who was involved in a regime that makes Iraq look like a piker.

Herman Goerring.

Scary, huh?

Not to change the subject, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of this latest lawsuit that happened around the Pittsburgh area... another winner !!

According to a lawsuit filed Wednesday, the handle and the bottom of an overstuffed bag broke when Brenda and Ronald Sager returned home from a trip to the Wal-Mart in East Huntingdon.

The contents of the bag -- including a 32-ounce jar of Miracle Whip, a 46-ounce bottle of ketchup and fruit cans -- fell on Brenda Sager's right ankle, foot and toes.

The Sagers say Wal-Mart is at fault because it failed to train employees to bag groceries, provided a defective bag and placed too many heavy items in one bag.

The lawsuit seeks damages of at least $30,000.

Wal-Mart denied the accusations and said workers did nothing wrong.

Great. so if my Publix bag breaks, I can sue for a new car now? $30K is ridiculous. Maybe $7 for all the stuff that fell and broke. Tack on a couple of $10s for the bruise that might be there, but $30k?!?!

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

Mr. Shakespeare wrote that 500 years ago, and truer words have never been spoken.

DISCLAIMER: I know a few very intelligent, honorable, and high-quality members of the legal profession. Most of THEM think the shark-like jokes about others in the field are uproariously funny.

FL270

[ QUOTE ]
Great. so if my Publix bag breaks, I can sue for a new car now? $30K is ridiculous. Maybe $7 for all the stuff that fell and broke. Tack on a couple of $10s for the bruise that might be there, but $30k?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is off topic, but the Publix up in Altamonte Springs had kickass deli sandwiches.

[ QUOTE ]
...Mr. Shakespeare wrote that 50 years ago, and truer words have never been spoken....

[/ QUOTE ]
50 years? That ain't hardly truer, now is it?
wink.gif

smile.gif

edit: 500 is cool. Approximately, anyway.
You know: accuracy is important!
grin.gif

Back