MS Flight Sim - unbelievable (or is it?)

Follow up to the lawsuit, it appears the husband has also filed for damages as his wife hasn't been "in the mood" since her injury. And as long as I'm on the topic, rediculous lawsuits get my blood running, but for every sleazy lawyer looking for an easy dollar there is a whiny pathetic waste of skin and oxygen drooling over a settlement.

I've seen much worse lawsuits than the Wal-mart one there, which I believe could have a chance of winning (something).

30k is insane though, mayve small claims (5000 and under) would have been more acceptable.

You cannot blame it all on the people and being stupid greedy people, you often have to look to the lawyers who get a signifigant amount of that money from law suits.

The sad thing is, many companies cannot afford to have a suit like this flying around for more than a short while, so if the judge doesn't throw the case out, there are chances that the company will just settle for a lesser amount.

Walmart needs to learn from the McDonald's coffee episode, which, after you get all the facts, wasn't as bad as it seems when you first look at it.

McDonald's Coffee Lawsuit

Walmart needs to know that all the woman in the McDonald's case was looking for was compensation for her medical expenses. If Walmart would just give the people in the lawsuit this, then they will either go away or Walmart can say, look, we took care of them.

If not, they risk the McDonald's coffee lawsuit outcome.

Ok, regarding the original post, are we sure it's not satire, a la The Onion? Sure seems like it to me, especially the FBI article on carrying maps. Just food for thought.
wink.gif

Back