Most Senior Pilot: Regionals/Commuters

surreal1221

Well, I figured it'd be interesting information to know how long the most senior pilot at our respective companies are.

No names are necessary, but just date of hire type information - it can be pretty general as well.

For example, ASA's most senior pilot has been with the company 30 years.

Well, I figured it'd be interesting information to know how long the most senior pilot at our respective companies are.

No names are necessary, but just date of hire type information - it can be pretty general as well.

For example, ASA's most senior pilot has been with the company 30 years.

I'm fairly certain the oldest pilot on the eagle seniority list is somewhere in the early 70's... aha... 1973.

Granted, one has to wonder- is this person still an active pilot, or just in a management/training pilot position somewhere?

Horizon has a whole bunch of guys who are career QX pilots. They're mostly guys who prefer the PNW QoL and Horizon's comparitively high pay scale to chasing the "golden ring".

Right, if possible, let's keep it to active pilots.

That said, our 30 year guy is an active pilot. CRJ-700 Captain.

At Horizon, we have some guys that have seniority dates from before the start of Horizon itself (1981)...I know the most senior pilot in the Q4 has a 1978 DOH...but most of the guys prior to 1981 are from Air Oregon.

Looking right now, the most senior is Feb 1977...and Horizon has 12 pilots that are all pre-1980 DOH.

33 years, 3 days at ExpressJet.

Only 15 pilots out of about 2400 have > 15 yrs seniority.

Take a look at your seniority list and see where a April 3rd 2000 hire would be. I would be right behind your MEC S/T who has the initials ES. My old EE# was E1874.

You'd be 433/2721 with the bottom 347 furloughed.

So, I would have moved up about 200ish numbers in the past three years. I never thought that my generation (the "E"xperimentals) would ever be considered that senior.

At PNCL, I believe the most senior pilot has been with the company since year one, 1985, when we were Express I.

Back