Most "B.A." Airplane - Part IV - Civilian Jet

Jet powered Cri-Cri.
o_CriCri.jpg

End of contest.

Damnit, I was just going to nominate the mighty cri-cri twinjet, too.

cricri-jet.jpg

:D *snrk*

I knew this would be the weakest of all of Ctab's categories...

watching you guys argue about which is better, a 737 with winglets or a 757 with winglets, or a Falcon or a Gulfstream...all in a thread to decide bad assness...is depressing. The Douglas Jet that looked like a mini B-58, Boris' early Lear and the Concorde are all bad ass. I would even submit that the Citation X is bad ass. Many of the planes are...but any biz jet that doesn't cruise at .9 and any modern twin jet used for airliner service simply cannot be "bad ass". It is like watching girls fight over which panties are the best.

I knew this would be the weakest of all of Ctab's categories...

watching you guys argue about which is better, a 737 with winglets or a 757 with winglets, or a Falcon or a Gulfstream...all in a thread to decide bad assness...is depressing. The Douglas Jet that looked like a mini B-58, Boris' early Lear and the Concorde are all bad ass. I would even submit that the Citation X is bad ass. Many of the planes are...but any biz jet that doesn't cruise at .9 and any modern twin jet used for airliner service simply cannot be "bad ass". It is like watching girls fight over which panties are the best.
Okay then how about a Tu-104?
Tu-104_08.jpg

Back