More TWA 800 stuff

Dammit typo in the title 800
Click on edit and fix the title.

1664128933273.png

Surface to air missile expended, airplane deleted. Working as intended!

In all seriousness, of all of the loony conspiracy theories floating around in the 90s (and now, I guess), this was one of the more believable ones, imho. The things had been flying for, what, 25 years at that point, and not one had just blown up of its own accord.

In all seriousness, of all of the loony conspiracy theories floating around in the 90s (and now, I guess), this was one of the more believable ones, imho. The things had been flying for, what, 25 years at that point, and not one had just blown up of its own accord.
“The Queen lived 96 years and hadn’t died before and now she dies all of a sudden? Sus!”

Yeah, I don't buy it but I see how somebody could get there.

OTOH, the odds that an entire ships crew kept it a secret for 25 years is zero.

The only thing that makes me think “the official narrative is plausible” is the fact that the airplane had like 90,000 hours or something outrageous. I don’t know much about 747s but after over 10 years of consecutive operations it just randomly exploding seems less miraculous to me.

The only thing that makes me think “the official narrative is plausible” is the fact that the airplane had like 90,000 hours or something outrageous. I don’t know much about 747s but after over 10 years of consecutive operations it just randomly exploding seems less miraculous to me.

It was a 747-100 that was over 25 years old, one of the very early production serial numbers. It was due to be retired when it blew up.

I think it's most likely what it says on the wrapper. Just pointing out that it's less loony-sounding than, you know, Pizzagate.
Or the whole host of conspiracy theories that actually did happen. That’s actually part of the issue - people don’t know what to believe.

Pretty easy to make the leap from, “yup COINTELPRO and the men who stare at goats was true, so TWA800 seems less kooky than that.”

I think it's most likely what it says on the wrapper. Just pointing out that it's less loony-sounding than, you know, Pizzagate.

Pizzagate is only loony-sounding if you've never experienced the delicious and life-giving power that consuming adenochrome that's been harvested from the blood of murdered children can give you. Your post is based on a lack of information my friend. All hail Satan.

Pizzagate is only loony-sounding if you've never experienced the delicious and life-giving power that consuming adenochrome that's been harvested from the blood of murdered children can give you. Your post is based on a lack of information my friend. All hail Satan.
Can you order adrenochrome on your pizza? Is it a topping, or more of a sauce? Is it less offensive than say, pineapple?

I’m both amused and pleased that we have read the same books. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back