More TWA 800 stuff

One thing about veterans is that we know all too well the kind of depraved idiots that make up a significant portion of the military.

This fact alone proves to me that 99% of conspiracy theories are BS. They all hinge on a small army of capable and dedicated soldiers who are both willing to go along with all of the antics of "elites" and are able to keep it a secret. It's certainly possible that a US Navy ship accidentally shot down a jet (such as the Vincennes did) but no way does some disgruntled seaman (who was already busted a rank for DUI and about to be kicked out of the Navy) keep it a secret for 25 years.

Bingo. The barracks can't keep the secret of which junior enlisted is banging the officer, let alone an entire ship that was allegedly responsible for a mishap that took 200 lives.

I will listen to flying advice from Jerry Wagner before I listen to pizza advice from a Kentuckian and Texan.
I will listen to flying advice from Jerry Wagner before I listen to taco advice from a New Yorker.

The story of a missile shootdown was introduced by a old guy named Pierre Salinger, the older Salinger got, the nutty he got. Rule 1, if you have more hair on your eye brows than your arm pits, you're a nut.

1664233510456.png

Last edited:
It grosses my wife out but there was some recipe in NYT cooking that’s basically a toasted peanut butter and pickle sandwich which sriracha. Unashamed to admit it’s a pretty regular thing for me now. The sweet/sour/spicy and rich/tangy/acidic combo works for me.
I had a pickle beer that was amazing.

Back