More Pictures From The Ramp

That O-2 looks like a future of law enforcement, TSA should get a few to keep GA in check :D

You wouldn't hit the broadside of a barn with Hydra-70s :D

Those are some really nice photos. Never thought anyone could take such great enjoyment from ramp work. It's nice to see.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely be down at the end of June for the airshow. I wouldn't miss that airshow for the world.

PS: I set that C-130 pic as my desktop background. Hope you don't mind.

You guys let people walk around and take pics or do you need a badge? I had one for PVD but I don't work there anymore. I'm in town until Monday and I wanted to go take a few pics one of these days at OQU to see what I could get.

Thanks for the comments!

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely be down at the end of June for the airshow. I wouldn't miss that airshow for the world.

PS: I set that C-130 pic as my desktop background. Hope you don't mind.

Not a problem at all. If you want, I can send you a larger version; just let me know your desktop resolution and which one it was (Coast Guard or RIANG) and I can resize and sharpen it for you.

You guys let people walk around and take pics or do you need a badge? I had one for PVD but I don't work there anymore. I'm in town until Monday and I wanted to go take a few pics one of these days at OQU to see what I could get.

Check your PMs.

Back