Missing plane near Juneau.

That hop over the water from Admiralty to the Pt Howard area can be interesting when the weather is low.

Prayers for my fellow AirExer's tonight.

Then why post the teaser?
To let the guys on here who have worked with me, at this operation, and have flown that airplane know that if they want to PM me, I can fill them in a bit more.

I'll put this out in the open-
I work for the company involved and we are already under intense FAA scrutiny for a few things that happened earlier this summer. I have to be very careful what I post about work on here.

It looks like I may have lost a co-worker today and the whole situation just sucks, sucks, sucks.

I'll post more details as they come out.

Damn this sucks. Sorry to hear about your loss. I can only imagine how tough this must be. Prayers for all involved.

If this is what I think it is, this not only effected the Air Excursions family but also the Horizon Family...we lost one of our rampers who flew there. He was a great guy...we interviewed together at Horizon. It's going to be incredibly sad not to see him :(

He was identified in the local (Chelan) and Seattle Media last week. Details of his flying career were included in the obituary placed in the Wenatchee paper, since his family lives nearby. Former law enforcement officer; switched careers and flew 121 for a while, then up to Alaska.

...Rest In Peace...

Back