Millennials N' stuff

yeah, at 33, I am also a "millennial". Also, yes, I think we can generally blame the baby boomer gen for clobbering guard :)

I concur. Although I have no problem screaming "Get off my lawn!" At the neighborhood kids, and we're about the same age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Meme-Leonardo-12.jpg

By no means am I advocating for anyone to have a poor work ethic but remember someone is responsible for raising millennials Baby boomers, gen X, gen y, etc...

Oh and I've never been that excited to fly a PA28.

Hey if you won't fly it I will, toss me the keys!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey if you won't fly it I will, toss me the keys!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Don't worry I'm an equal opportunity pilot, I don't discriminate based on wing orientation, landing gear configuration, or fuel to be consumed. I would reserve the level of excitement displayed in that photo for when I win the power ball.

Wasn't it great that they introduced us kids to psychedelics before we actually got a hold of real LSD?

I swear Sid and Marty Krofft had Timothy Leary on speed dial...

Some....no, most of their stuff was pretty wacky. Some more than others....but yea talking flutes and magic mushrooms were pretty out there.

Still, along with Ted Knight narrating "Superfriends", not a bad part of any Saturday morning.

Richman

This advertisement looks like the product of some old folks sitting around goin "this is what young people like right?"
You see this everywhere. Old people tend to assume the current entertainment is how the current generation is, which is stupid because you don't see them running around dressed up like Elvis......outside Vegas.

People just like to bitch about younger people. Just like like the idea that young people are always texting and driving. As if it's something only young people do. Look around you next time you're at a stoplight. EVERYONE is doing it. A few days ago, I was walking by a restaurant and saw a couple eating dinner, both who had to be in their 80s, on their smartphones not talking to each other.

People just like to bitch about younger people. Just like like the idea that young people are always texting and driving. As if it's something only young people do. Look around you next time you're at a stoplight. EVERYONE is doing it. A few days ago, I was walking by a restaurant and saw a couple eating dinner, both who had to be in their 80s, on their smartphones not talking to each other.

+100.

A few days ago, I was walking by a restaurant and saw a couple eating dinner, both who had to be in their 80s, on their smartphones not talking to each other.
How do you know that they weren't having a text conversation with each other because the battery in a hearing aid died? Or one of them couldn't talk because of throat cancer? Or, he was just plain tired of listening to her for the last 60 years and enough is enough!

How do you know that they weren't having a text conversation with each other because the battery in a hearing aid died? Or one of them couldn't talk because of throat cancer? Or, he was just plain tired of listening to her for the last 60 years and enough is enough!

Poor guy. It's definitely gotta be the last one.

Now that I'm not nordo anymore, I can comment more. I'm not against people being silly or having fun, but I'm just amazed how an industry that touts professionalism has so many unprofessional people in it. The message they were sending was totally confusing to me, but that's me. I think they're trying to appeal to a younger generation, but isn't there enough narcissism and hair gel in the industry? The world is in fact a different place today, heck I remember the world without internet and cell phones, and I was really happy when I got a sony walkman when I was a kid. Oh well, greed created the regionals and it will also be their demise. Garbage in, garbage out.

Now that I'm not nordo anymore, I can comment more. I'm not against people being silly or having fun, but I'm just amazed how an industry that touts professionalism has so many unprofessional people in it. The message they were sending was totally confusing to me, but that's me. I think they're trying to appeal to a younger generation, but isn't there enough narcissism and hair gel in the industry? The world is in fact a different place today, heck I remember the world without internet and cell phones, and I was really happy when I got a sony walkman when I was a kid. Oh well, greed created the regionals and it will also be their demise. Garbage in, garbage out.

I just hope that same greed doesn't work it's way up the food chain. You know, like Stockholm syndrome.

Back