Millennials N' stuff

flyingbum

Needz Re-Edjamacayshun
Found this on the web when I clicked a link on the Orange site. On the surface it seems innocent, but I beg to differ. I mean maybe it's me, maybe I'm just getting old. Maybe I'll publicly hang for this on JC, maybe I'll go straight to hell. I don't know what these people are trying to accomplish or the message they're trying to send. If they do in fact have a message to send, so be it, this is my interpretation.

Pilots-remake.png

Found this on the web when I clicked a link on the Orange site. On the surface it seems innocent, but I beg to differ. I mean maybe it's me, maybe I'm just getting old. Maybe I'll publicly hang for this on JC, maybe I'll go straight to hell. I don't know what these people are trying to accomplish or the message they're trying to send. If they do in fact have a message to send, so be it, this is my interpretation.

View attachment 34559
Being a little tough on them, aren't you?
I know when I first started flying, when it came to an instructor, I looked for the person that displayed the most child-like, immature tendencies. I mean, I really looked for someone that doesn't take anything, especially flying, serious. :sarcasm:

Hard to snap to judgement without knowing the whole context, was this a flight school add or something?

Hard to snap to judgement without knowing the whole context, was this a flight school add or something?

Yes it's on their homepage, I think it's just me, I'm in a mood today. Not trying to come across nasty towards them but every turn I take in this industry I just find the most unprofessional people I've ever come across.

Being a little tough on them, aren't you?
I know when I first started flying, when it came to an instructor, I looked for the person that displayed the most child-like, immature tendencies. I mean, I really looked for someone that doesn't take anything, especially flying, serious. :sarcasm:

I hear ya, the last thing I wanted during my training was a drill instructor. I swear I'm just in a mood today. This industry just baffles my mind at how ungodly unprofessional it can be sometimes, and the bad luck I've had with that.

By no means am I advocating for anyone to have a poor work ethic but remember someone is responsible for raising millennials Baby boomers, gen X, gen y, etc...

Oh and I've never been that excited to fly a PA28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back