Middle age student pilot wants to go pro needs answers.

[ QUOTE ]
Sixpack, Thanks for your response. There is one obsticle I wont have to worry about,a wife.Got rid of her last year. She was the problem I didnt get started earlier. How much should I most likely pay out for the school you went to? dcpilot

[/ QUOTE ] You can get all of your ratings for $35K. Add 2K for checkrides, and then whatever you think you need to spend on daily food & stuff (housing provided) for 90 days.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey thanks, Iv heard alot of people say they have gone to ATP. Where are they located?

[/ QUOTE ] ATP has several locations (21 in all). Only some locations do what they call the "Career Pilot Program" which is the 90-day program which includes housing (closest to you is Sacramento). Other locations do a similar program called the "Commercial Pilot Program" which does not include housing (closest to you is Portland area). If you do the Career Pilot Program, it doesn't really matter that it's close to home. Pick a location that that suits you. You can check out ATP at www.allatps.com

KS62 SILVERWOOD 04/082 - AP NOW PRIVATE 01 MAY 00:01 UNTIL UFN

Silverwood went private, probably due to the new waterpark on short final. See the notam above.

[ QUOTE ]
KS62 SILVERWOOD 04/082 - AP NOW PRIVATE 01 MAY 00:01 UNTIL UFN

Silverwood went private, probably due to the new waterpark on short final. See the notam above.

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh! Those trixies.

Back