Mesa's Fleet

Re: Bogberto

Has anyone seen the elusive Bog over here ever? For anyone wanting solid Mesa scoop head over to Mesalounge.com

Re: Bogberto

Yo! Someone looking for me?

Can't understand why...

MAPD at Willy has an ERJ and a CRJ sim. The CRJ sim can be used for the -200, -700, and -900 training.

MAPD at FMN just got their CRJ sim a few weeks ago.

MAG current flies 32 ERJ-145s (4 more on order), approx 50 CRJ-200s (we've taken delivery of 11 more this year so I'm not sure of our current total), 14 or 15 CRJ-700s, and 7 or 8 CRJ-900s. The 7s and 9s are being delivered now and again, so it's hard to keep track.

The Dash fleet is set to grow by about 5-10 aircraft last I heard.

The Beech fleet is set to shrink this year. Rumor has it that Do328s may start replacing them. Who knows...

Don't believe the route maps on the MAG website. They're out of date. Besides, US Airways changes our routes monthly.

As for the 1900s, they are operated by Air Midwest, Inc, as US Airways Express, as a codeshare for Midwest Airlines and America West, and as Mesa Airlines. There's a possibility that some may see United colors again.

But, I don't want to start any rumors... they might come true, like us flying RJs out of LAX.

-B

Back