Mesa 09 and Airways?

replyhazy.jpg

There are so many guys furloughed industry wide that whichever airline does hiring will be able to fill seats without much issue.

There are so many guys furloughed industry wide that whichever airline does hiring will be able to fill seats without much issue.

I understand this, hell, there would be a ton and a half ready to fly. What I meant was will PSA prep for it in anticipation of the flying or would they at the last minute recall and go on a binge for people (If thats what was called for) to fill the seats. But Ethan is right, its all just BS guessing at this point and no one knows what's even going to happen.

What I meant was will PSA prep for it in anticipation of the flying or would they at the last minute recall and go on a binge for people (If thats what was called for) to fill the seats.

I'm going to go with probably not. That's what they did last time and it backfired on them and that's why you are now on the street.

I'm going to go with probably not. That's what they did last time and it backfired on them and that's why you are now on the street.

Well then all those guys who voted no to giving the 1st round of guys health bennies would be on the street. Wouldnt that have been funny and or ironic. Them without health bennies. But regardless you are right, we would not be ready and would be back into a BAD situation!

Its how you keep that heart pumping man! We want you to never miss a beat ;)! Any trout lately?

No trout man! I've hung up the fishing pole in trade for my Browning 12ga Shotgun and my Hoyt bow. Its hunting season!! Already packing the freezer with venison and fresh duck. I love this time of year. Thats why ya'll don't see me much. Sucks being laid off, but I am straight up loving the free time in the marsh and in the woods. :)

Why aren't you out in the woods hunting today?

It's so nice out here in the NJ/PA area! :p

Why aren't you out in the woods hunting today?

It's so nice out here in the NJ/PA area! :p

Oh believe me...I was this morning! Duck hunting, like that old Nintendo video game! The dog laughed at me a few times yesterday when I couldn't hit the water fallin out of the boat. But today, was a good day in all that nasty weather. Came home with a nice pile of lunch meat. :laff:

Back