Meltdown on AA flight

Maybe, just maybe, they took the kid back to the gate because he was HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK. And this lady wanted to continue on the flight.

There are many smaller airports where the airport cops are also EMTs. CID comes to mind.

F this lady and her quest for Twitter fame and a payout at the expense of her child.

Maybe, just maybe, they took the kid back to the gate because he was HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK. And this lady wanted to continue on the flight.

There are many smaller airports where the airport cops are also EMTs. CID comes to mind.

F this lady and her quest for Twitter fame and a payout at the expense of her child.
You get a call from the FA on taxi out, that a kid is inconsolable and having an asthma attack and 10 out of 10 of us are going back to the gate. This is another mask proxi war.

My vote is keep the mask mandate for now but only for people who can get the vaccine and refused it; and exempt everyone else.
How do you enforce/verify? Papers please?

The fake cards are out there in droves. And the only ones getting caught are there ones that misspell Moderna or some other stupid mistake. The rest aren't getting caught.

Without a way to verify the whole thing would then be just for show.

The fake cards are out there in droves. And the only ones getting caught are there ones that misspell Moderna or some other stupid mistake. The rest aren't getting caught.

My vaccine card has been verified. Also my immunization record has also been verified when I started employment. What world are you living in?

My vaccine card has been verified. Also my immunization record has also been verified when I started employment. What world are you living in?
We arent talking about employment. We are talking about general everyday use. Your think that 20 yr hostess is going to verify anything? Not after the attack in NY.

Last edited:
Is it possible there is more to the story than whats being shown?

It’s the Gateway Pundit. Not only is there more to the story, whatever they publish has a very high likelihood of being completely incorrect.

Kind of embarrassing someone would post that garbage.

edit: From an AA spokesman…

After observing a minor in the party laying in the aisle and moving between seats on taxi out, our flight crew made multiple attempts to reinforce safety requirements.

Last edited:

Vaccine passports. They're working wonders in France and I wish we'd introduce them in the U.S.A. Airports, airline flights and other mass transportation modes are exactly the kind of things they should be required for.

My wife works for a large aerospace manufacture. Yesterday they enacted several restrictions for unvaccinated employees and contractors. Starting Monday you can't come to the office or go on company travel if unvaccinated.

On January 15th if unvaccinated... you'll be terminated.

There will be some exceptions made on a case by case basis, they will be very limited.

We arent talking about employment. We are talking about general everyday use. Your think that 20 yr hostess is going to verify anything? Not after the attack in NY.

I think that you're moving the goal post. I got my COVID vaccination at Walgreens, and has a national vaccination database. Which was my point.

I think that you're moving the goal post. I got my COVID vaccination at Walgreens, and has a national vaccination database. Which was my point.

Ok. But what restaurant, airline, or other non-medical business has access to that database to verify if the person in front of them has a real vaccine card?

Back