Meetup/Retreat

I believe it was just a few months ago they still had some 140s flying in the older livery.

I wouldn't look too much into this being called a heritage livery. I believe that's just what AA calls all of their "retro" paint jobs, including the previous AA and Airways livery which wasn't that long ago either.
Oh I don't really care. I think it's a cool paint job AND a little bit silly to call it "heritage", but that doesn't make me think any less of the paint.

So the consensus is then this dacuj character isn't even real it's just someone trolling pretending to be Chris?

Forget la Carrera. Ku Va is better and far less expensive.

Source: spend a LOT of time in Miami

How long has Ku Va been there? Looks good.

La Carreta’s Arroz Imperial got me through a lot of airport reserve sits though, it was like two meals worth.

How long has Ku Va been there? Looks good.

La Carreta’s Arroz Imperial got me through a lot of airport reserve sits though, it was like two meals worth.

I was based in MIA in 2012, so at least 9 years. If you get Vaca Frita at Ku Va it's 2 meals worth.

Versailles be all like

93193FD2-97F3-49BC-8034-1DB9E034882D.jpeg

So anyway.. I take it all 3 WO signed the respective LOAs

Goes something like this
- homogenize the pay across the board (50/65/76 seats all pay about the same across all three)
- 30k with 3 yr clawback for upgrades to make jumping to LCC 1st year pay harder
- 70k perseverance award for flowing/hired off the street to AA
- additional 50k at flow/hire at AA if no excessive trip dropping/working part time schedule etc

For mid seniority Sr FO/ Jr CA kinda bridges the 5yr gap between staying and going to Spirit/Frontier

Effectiveness TBD. Envoy OAL attrition this month was 58, pre COVID averaged 20-25ish

Put it in the payrates!
The (unsubstantiated) hoping is that eventually that's where it'll end up.
In 2018 there was a new hire bonus and retention bonuses, both of which were sort of eventually rolled into the hard pay. I got to doubledip a bit (get the new rates plus get the final installment of the retention bonus), extra 5k or so of I remember right, so that was kinda nice.

I'm also curious about the opt-in/opt-out requirements? If you have a class date already or have interviewed, can you say no thanks?

Back