Meeting at MYF

I_Money

Hey Guys,
Ed and I are thinking of flying down to SD on Sunday afternoon and if anyone wanted to meet up for some 'blunts, 40's and bitches' just PM us!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Guys,
Ed amd I are thinking of flying down to SD on Sunday afternoon and if anyone wanted to meet up for some 'blunts, 40's and bitches' just PM us!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Iain...I can see that the lovely SoCal smog has certainly had an effect on you!
tongue.gif

Awesome, it will be in the afternoon (weather permitting) if that works for you just let me know we can trade cell #'s and meet up there. So far we have 4 (3 coming) and you!

IF you're Sober?! Going down to TJ tonight?
grin.gif

Sure, I'll stop by for the SoCal JC brahs. Are you guys coming VFR or IFR?

VFR, Ed is flying us! I will call him and another friend who is coming later and find out the goings on.

Yeah it's just gonna kind of be a laid back deal; we'll show up and maybe hang out for a shmoke and a flapjack. We're leaving LGB (Long Beach) at around 12-1 in style (C152
smile.gif
)... should be there by 2pm; hang for a bit then head on out. I've only been there once before and I remember I got some free parking on the south side, which is great so I will go there again (!); there was a building there so if anyone's interested either call us up on the cell or just drop by.

Maybe we can just meet at Casa Machado? I'll be racing ya'll back from LA in the late morning... if you're taking a 152 it'll probably be a pretty even race
wink.gif

-Sean

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah it's just gonna kind of be a laid back deal; we'll show up and maybe hang out for a shmoke and a flapjack...

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a bong and a blintz? I would go, but 1) I have no ride and 2) I have grund school for my ppl. My goodness can someone tell me why learning about WX is so hard??!

aloft,
You really dig iwareboy's lady don't you? I remember you making a comment about her on a another thread.

Have fun, and fly safe

-brian

Wow, I guess I missed all the fun!

I'll be "living large" with a 23 hour ORD layover on sunday night, a 13 hour layover in BIL on monday night, a 12 hour MCI layover on tuesday night and a nap in the pilot lounge on wednesday night to catch the 'break o' dawn' America West flight home on thursday morning!

[ QUOTE ]

aloft,
You really dig iwareboy's lady don't you? I remember you making a comment about her on a another thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, Sean's clearly on that scene -- but cute chicks always have cute girlfriends...
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cute chicks always have cute girlfriends

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna have to go the other way on this... it's the hefty chicks that have the best friends

You guys both have it wrong, hot girls are hot girls, just aim directly for the target rather then recashay (sp. too late for dictionary) around hoping to hit the target somtime. What would you guys do without brother Iain?

That is the word, it was late last night, and I was not going to run it through a spell check; laziness, maybe.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't make it. I had some 'business' to attend to in LA and couldn't make it back in time.

BTW Matt, she's my sister
smile.gif

-Seam

Back