Meeting at MYF

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Matt, she's my sister
smile.gif

-Seam

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think you should have mentioned that. Now you're just gonna be bombarded (sp?) with PM's.
wink.gif
BTW, how old is she?
grin.gif
just kidding

-Brian

Sean pity you could not have come. Also if you were asleep when I called I am sorry, I know you claim you were not. We meet up with Aloft in Casa Machado's and just kicked back for a while. All in all the trip was great fun, and what makes it better I get to log it too! Thanks Ed, you always seem to take me on awesome flights, while I take you around the pattern, or down the coast!

Iain man you're makin me tear up a bit. stop
grin.gif

As for the meeting it got a little wild when aloft showed up (he looks a LOT like that guy in his avatar, BTW); we turned the whole place upside down...
grin.gif

And Sean THAT's your sister!!?!?!?!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

what happened to you ?

LOL Ed!! The funny thing was we were discussing if it was your sister or you gf on the way to LGB. I claimed I hoped it was your sister as that means she could still be single! OH LA LA!! Although the girl at the FBO in CRQ was a hottie (well that is what Es claimed)! Ed, I think it was your coffee that made you act that way at the resturant! Lay off the coffee man, you drink it like a drain!

Sorry everyone, sadly she lives in Louisiana.. and has a boyfriend.

Iain, don't worry about the phone call, I really was awake!

-Sean

Back