Mark your Calendars...Oct 17-20, 2024

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Enough said in the title. ;) :D

We will get the room booked around the 1st of January, if we can.
I have not done a "convention/concert check" yet, if you see something that looks important or might possibly require change of dates (heaven forbid!), say something!

Hope to see everyone in Vegas, October 17-20, 2024.

Excalibur was beat down and rough when I stayed there in 1995. I'm sure it hasn't improved.

Our Wraparound Terrace is booked.
We may be looking for a different room elsewhere because the cost is absolutely ridiculous this year.
At least we have something booked for now.

Seems to be a lot going on that weekend, including the When We Were Young concert again.

book soon if you can!

It's JULY! Can you believe it?!

Anyone planning on coming out to Vegas in October?
Should we make any dining reservations or what not?

I’m going to Oktoberfest and my wife is running a marathon but dammit I’m going to try this year.

It's JULY! Can you believe it?!

Anyone planning on coming out to Vegas in October?
Should we make any dining reservations or what not?

I was planning to and I have the vacation for it, and then they announced the dates for my USAFA 25 year reunion. Guess which days those happen to be...

I was planning to and I have the vacation for it, and then they announced the dates for my USAFA 25 year reunion. Guess which days those happen to be...
Well i don’t gamble much but im guessing it’s that weekend. And here i will be there the front half of week for work. 14-16.

I think I’ll be there… we have a lot going on in the months leading up to Oct so although I have the time off for it I might find myself needing to work to pay off all of the other fun events.

Back