March Photos

CK

Five weeks until graduation! That is all.

Down the beach near Ocean City, Md
12884over.jpg

Just south of that same beach
wingivedw.jpg

Haha, .60, sorry
machpoint6.jpg

There is a fifth moving map on the center counsel
4mfds.jpg

North Myrtle Beach, SC
228mhotelbeach.jpg

On the ramp in Myrtle Beach
228mhotelanet.jpg

The Myrtle Beach house
mytlebeachhouse.jpg

mytebleachous2.jpg

Getting ready to go to Brunswick, GA
421golfpopanet.jpg

Halfway there
golfpopradio.jpg

Palm Trees!
421golpopanet.jpg

Leaving St Simon's Island
solomanisladn.jpg

Enroute home
421golpopenroute.jpg

421golpopcabin.jpg

Nice sunset pattern.
421gp.jpg

That's all,

Alex.

Great pics as always, what happened to that green trim 421? The one in here looks different from that one...

Thanks for the comments.

Great pics as always, what happened to that green trim 421? The one in here looks different from that one...

I flew a green 414 and 425 for a different guy. We sold the 414 in November of 2007 and replaced it with the 425. We sold the 425 in September of 2008 and I was laid off from that job.

Alex.

Great pics, Alex (as always). Do all of those GPS/Moving Maps crossfill, or do you have to pump the flight plan into each one of them?

Love the pics as always! Just wondering, is it just me or does it look like the right side ASI is showing zero in one of the C421 inflight pics? Or is it not an ASI...hard to tell?

Love the pics as always! Just wondering, is it just me or does it look like the right side ASI is showing zero in one of the C421 inflight pics? Or is it not an ASI...hard to tell?

I was wondering if someone would notice that. As we climbed through 10,000 feet on the way home the ASI dropped to 0 and the altimiter started winding down. As we descended through 10,000 feet the opposite thing happened.

Is the 421 ceiling as tall as a King Air?

I am not sure of the exact demensions, but I think the King Air cabin is taller. The 421 is wider towards the front and it is really noticable in the cockpit.

Do all of those GPS/Moving Maps crossfill, or do you have to pump the flight plan into each one of them?

The 530 feeds the EX500 and the 480 feeds the GMX200. The 530 and 480 do not crossfill. There is also a Garmin 165 on the center counsel that does not connect to anything.

what are you flying in the first shot?

A 172M.

Thanks for the comments,

Alex.

Growing up in MD I was a frequent visitor to OC...thanks for helping me relive some great memories.

I was wondering if someone would notice that. As we climbed through 10,000 feet on the way home the ASI dropped to 0 and the altimiter started winding down. As we descended through 10,000 feet the opposite thing happened.
Sounds like a static leak in the cabin.

Back