Low flying gone wrong..

abrutus

Basically a miracle he didnt crashed..

The hit from another view!

2 words: Have mercy!

Adrian Bg

Everyone seemed so impressed by that cool pass! :sarcasm:

I'll take jackass and I hope they take his license for $200, Alex.

I'm wondering what his landing looked like after that, as I'm assuming his nose wheel is trashed.

In the world of camera phones, don't hot dog.

Chances are about, say, 100% that someone will have your jackassery on YouTube while the wreckage is still smoldering.

In the world of camera phones, don't hot dog.

Chances are about, say, 100% that someone will have your jackassery on YouTube while the wreckage is still smoldering.
And it makes the "Oh yeah, prove it!" card a lot harder to play.

Speaking of "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" -- where the hell has DPApilot been?

That boy's been quiet. I haven't woken up to a drunk-text in days.
My guess is working on his "keg" by consuming large amounts of tacos and beer and doing the rigourous "sit in the right seat 8 hours a day" workout program. ;)

The idea is to run the nosewheel along the top of the vehicle and freak the driver out without causing damage...

My guess is working on his "keg" by consuming large amounts of tacos and beer and doing the rigourous "sit in the right seat 8 hours a day" workout program. ;)

Ahh, I remember the stark realization in my 20's when I didn't have the metabolism of my teens! :)

The idea is to run the nosewheel along the top of the vehicle and freak the driver out without causing damage...
Same idea, but he was coming in too hot and should have waved off.
Derg said:
Ahh, I remember the stark realization in my 20's when I didn't have the metabolism of my teens! :)
20's? Damn, I was hoping I'd have at least another 10 years of liver and stomach abuse left.

Back