Lots of lurkie, not talkie!

OK..anyone else besides me think that "American Wedding" is one American Pie Sequel too many?

true that, its just an excuse so we can see more Stifler. They shouldve just put out a pure Stifler dvd.

Of course not - it is like asking if you can get too much young hot women (who go to band camp)!!

To hell with Stifler. They took Shannon Elizabeth out of this one....What were they thinking?!?!?!?!

Stifler's hallerious!

I just bought Gladiator on DVD; that guy's the man.

Anyone else think Old School is the greatest movie of all time? Good old Stifler's in that one too.

Hey Rausda...your earth is spinning the wrong way.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else think Old School is the greatest movie of all time?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hey honey, do you think KFC is still open?"

grin.gif

Yea OId School is hilarious. Saw it just recently on video, to funny. I have never thought to much of the American Pie movies, there alright. I mean like Ian said the hot women top it off but I just dont find it all that funny.

I noticed that I have been logged on for almost a week straight

Usually when I exit the internet and turn off the modem and the computer I get logged off. But not anymore I guess.

Ive more than tripled my total posts in the past couple of days. Ive got lots of free time right now, getting anxious to get back to school

Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Of course not - it is like asking if you can get too much young hot women (who go to band camp)!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe.. I don't need to suffer through a god aweful story to see hot chicks! Grab a copy of Maxim!

shocked.gif

P.

Back