lost logbook advice...

dashocho

Long story short, I cant find any of my logbooks and the wife says she might have thrown them out not realizing what they were. I am supposed to get my ATP with a PIC type in the very near future. I have around 2000TT. I am having trouble finding answers. Any options for me to prove that I have the time so I can move forward with the certificate and type rating??

If you have an 8710 from your last checkride you can at least prove you have that much time

Not sure what to tell you other than you now have a heck of a lot of bargaining power in your relationship! ;-}

When was your last medical? I normally guesstimate but it asks for your times. Call your AME and get a copy of it.

Your last 8710 will help along with typing up a statement with your estimated times and having it notarized. I hate that this has happened to you and know how it feels to lose flight time. I have a slight mess with my times to but I do still have my log with all my fixed wing time in it. It may be time to look at an electronic log! I am getting one soon.

Back