looking for simple to answer to a complicated question...

pierre

before anyone posts a picture of popcorn and tells me to do a search, I have. Trouble is posts on the topic tend to get out of hand. I hope I can get a simple (maybe one sentence) answer to this: Why do people hate GoJets? I've looked all over and I still don't get it.

I challenge those who reply to give a one sentence response to the question that was asked while keeping sarcasm and cliches to a minimum.

I worked for a Wal-Mart that got replaced by a Sam's Club and I was fired.

Learn to troll rookie.

before anyone posts a picture of popcorn and tells me to do a search, I have. Trouble is posts on the topic tend to get out of hand. I hope I can get a simple (maybe one sentence) answer to this: Why do people hate GoJets? I've looked all over and I still don't get it.

I challenge those who reply to give a one sentence response to the question that was asked while keeping sarcasm and cliches to a minimum.

That's not something that can be explained in one sentence.

Video Private? I also never understood what the big deal was with Gojets?

Oops.

Try the video again.

But largely, if you don't get it after a wealth of information that's freely available on the internet, I've got some h3rb4l V1agr4 and some Dr. Oz "Green Coffee Beans" I'd like to sell you! :)

Oops.

Try the video again.

But largely, if you don't get it after a wealth of information that's freely available on the internet, I've got some h3rb4l V1agr4 and some Dr. Oz "Green Coffee Beans" I'd like to sell you! :)

Whaddarya going all MLM on us or something! :D

Whaddarya going all MLM on us or something! :D

Naw, just with such a plethora of information only a quick search away, without that initiative to at least do that, I might as well dig in that wallet a little. :)

I hope I can get a simple (maybe one sentence) answer to this: Why do people hate GoJets? I've looked all over and I still don't get it.

GoJet was created to get around a TSA contract. TSA people went there and effectively bypassed their own brothers on a "new" SL and upgraded faster, etc. The end result is that those guys are looked at as enabling management to sidestep contracts, and having shanked their own bros to get upgraded and PIC time earlier than they normally would have.

There are many other facets to the issue, but that's the core issue.

Back